Position Overview:Seeking individual with Enterprise Intergration Development backgorund. Must have full lifecycle large scale Enterprise Service and API based integration implementation experience. This role will be responsible for developing and the implementation of a service based capability to deliver continuous value through the use of current integrations technology.
Function Specific Activities:
Develop and Deliver system integration with internal and external systems including Salesforce, SAP and other custom and cloud based solutions.
Develop logical data model based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of information and process components (e.g., Data Flow Diagram, Entity Relationship Models).
Assess the compatibility and integration of products proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technology segments.
Develop, maintain and provide technical expertise in order to transfer knowledge, of integration technology components.
Solution Development and Configuration: Knowledge of one or more API based integration technologies and experience executing full lifecycle implementations of web service based integrations.
Application Development Methodology: Ability to apply the standard TCCC application development methods covering the full development lifecycle (e.g., project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support) to ensure solution quality and consistency of process.
Experience delivering integration services in an agile delivery methodology.
Mulesoft and API Gateway Skills
Configure, develop, support, and debug Mulesoft solutions.
Mulesoft certification will be a plus.
Apigee 4.x (Desired)
Configure, develop, support, and debug Apigee (policies, certs, user admin, etc.)
Experience with Apigee or equivalent API Gateway products
Java programming experience.
Experience with Axway working on CFT and MFT based projects
WorkDay Studio (Desired)
Experience working on Worday studio
Experience: 2+ years
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.