Function Specific Activities:
The Associate Experience Optimization Lead role will partner across the Associate Services organization on highly strategic and impactful initiatives. The primary responsibilities are to deploy voice of the customer practices, design services for optimal associate experience and utilize specific tools and frameworks to improve processes (e.g., Journey Maps, Lean, Six Sigma, etc). This role will work mostly on projects; will be required to run the most strategic ones but will also need to coach other team members. The implementation of projects will predominantly follow the Agile methodology and the main focus of those projects will be to improve the Associate Experience in HR, Travel and Workplace related services.
The role will work with functional teams in Associate Services to identify key areas where experience needs to improve and will be responsible for creating an improvement roadmap that will also need to drive to execution.
The person in this role would work closely with Associate Services Leaders and Functional Business Process Leads, to align on key initiatives and ultimately play a leadership role in creating a culture of providing great Associate Experience.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Create and execute capability plan to bring Experience Design methodology and approach into Associate Services
- Align key initiatives across Associate Services which will enhance the customer and associate experience leveraging best in class methods that allow teams to act with speed, innovate and adjust
- Set specific and measurable bold targets in partnership with leaders
- Coordinate work efforts of others to ensure integration and successful completion of high quality deliverables on time
- Mentor and coach leaders and associates to enhance capabilities and practices focused on improving Associate Experience. Play a role in building this capability within the operations
- Create annual and multi-year program plans (includes strategic projects, resources, and timeframes) by gaining input from appropriate parties, and obtaining management commitment
- Develop and own advanced Experience and process improvement skills
- Provide advanced problem-solving expertise to senior management
- Lead and Assist leaders and teams in delivering key business priorities through hands-on application of process and experience improvement tools and concepts with emphasis on Agile
- Bachelor's Degree required
- MBA or Master's degree preferred
Related Work Experience:
- 8+ years of related work experience
- Work experience in operations and/or shared service environment as well as experience bringing Agile approach a plus
- External Consulting background preferred
- Strong influence and overall leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of KO financial processes, company policies and controls
- Journey Mapping, Lean, Six Sigma, project management
- Agile methodology
- Deep Operational Excellent experience (Including process and work redesign)
- Demonstrated acumen in Business and Functional Expertise
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively tailor approach to reach audience at all organizational levels
- Track record of successful employee engagement
- Experience in change management
- Effective coach for all levels (i.e., senior management to individual contributor)
- Program management and execution
- Ability to manage projects to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria) to establish clear goals and accountabilities. Ability to develop project plans, allocate resources, identify potential issues/risks and develop contingency plans
- Ability to generate new ways of thinking, knowledge of process definition, flow charting and process management techniques. Ability to establish and define processes, interrelationships, key controls and to continuously monitor and improve processes to facilitate the efficient and effective execution of business activities
- Ability to convert general data and findings into applied, specific information and suggestions that add value to business planning
- Able to prioritize to critical, few initiatives and proven record in driving to completion
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.