Position Overview:Responsible to coordinate the monthly Rolling Estimate process and annual Standard Cost and Business Plan within CPS Costa Rica plant, analyzing and pointing out the variances generated by the actual costs registered in the books, respecting the USGAAP/Local GAAP principles
Function Specific Activities:
Location: San Jose
Educational Requirements: Bachelor in Economy, Accounting or Business Administration with a major in a related field
Work Experience: Experience on similar positions for 1-3 years.
Knowledge about budgeting, costing, depreciation and inventory control
English - Spanish languages (70%)
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.