Position Overview:Contribute to delivering sustainable and incremental technology solutions through new product innovations to provide superior benefits for consumers and customers. Work closely with the brand marketing group and other functions as well as outside resources to coordinate details on timely formula development.
Develop mid-long term product pipeline ideas with prototypes and lead exploratory projects combining deep understanding of consumer insight with technology solutions. Effectively communicate these outputs with stakeholders.
Function Specific Activities:
Leadership for cross-functional discussion in the product development.
Passion to deliver superior products and innovations
Strong technical skill to map out risks of the projects and design clear development steps, tests, milestones with right technical solutions.
Project management skill to handle multiple projects.
Communication skills including presentations, negotiations, meeting organizations, constructive discussions
English; Sufficient English communication skill
More than 3-5 years' experience in beverage/food industries. More than 3years product development experience is preferable.
Years of Experience:3-5 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.