Function Specific Activities:
The Senior Salesforce Developer has an excellent technical understanding of the Salesforce platform, languages and framework and key technical aspects of system integration, capable of building scalable and easy to maintain solutions. Collaboration with business owners, SMEs, and technical team members is critical and the ability to translate across the functional/technical divide are required skills to be successful in this role.
- Translate the to-be business process and requirements into detailed technical requirements to meet business goals while maintaining technical best practices
- Design, build and deploy Salesforce Solutions
- Perform Integration and unit tests of software systems
- Collaborate with application solution architects and platform architects to solve technical challenges
- Work in close collaboration with other development teams integrating solutions.
- Implement changes to the existing applications and components in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment
- Make sure solutions are compliant with Coca-Cola and Salesforce development and security standards
- Maintain application documentation in accordance with the company standards
- Mentor junior developers and assist in code reviews
- 4+ years' experience developing in the Salesforce platform
- Extensive experience developing using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, and SOQL
- Exposure to Communities, Force.com and (Service Cloud or Sales Cloud)
- Experience with webservices, JSON and (SOAP or REST)
- Critical understanding of Source code control systems and repository driven development
- Experience with Agile Scrum delivery framework
- Experience working with distributed external resources and vendor teams (onshore and offshore)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
Nice to have, will need to learn
- Wave Analytics and Einstein
- Salesforce certifications preferred: Platform Developer I/II
- Understanding of SaaS platform development best practices
- Analytical mindset able to break down complex business problems and document proposed process solutions
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Competent Communicator
- Effective at navigating people to understand root concerns, issues, and needs
- Ability to author documentation
- Ability to present concepts
- Ability to help business people understand difficult technology concepts
- Ability to think outside the box and approach problems from innovative angles
- Technology Translator - Able to help business people understand difficult technology concepts
- Ability to perform formal analysis and provide written interpretations of findings
- Ability to present difficult concepts to non-technical resources
- Planning and prioritization skills and experience
- Effective communication, presentation & leadership skills
- Self-Directed - Resource should be passionate about the work
- Competent Multi-tasker - There are a lot of projects in bursts. The resource must be able to accomplish prioritized tasks, given a mixture of coarse and fine-grained priorities
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.