Position Overview:It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
This leadership role will work collaboratively between the Coca-Cola Kroger National Sales Team and the Coca-Cola Bottling system to deliver the annual business plan. The primary role is to ensure strong execution of the commercial plan via working with key stakeholders.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure optimal field execution via leadership of our Go to Market process
- Identify key opportunities via leveraging your analytical skills and develop strategies and initiatives to win in the marketplace
- Steward tracking / scorecards of initiatives to ensure business objectives are being achieved
- Conduct retail surveys to act as voice of the field to Kroger National Team
- Provide innovative solutions to address business needs and opportunities
- Lead on Kroger GO Operational Initiatives (In-Stock Initiative, Friendly & Fresh, Service Surveys, etc.)
- Architect in the development of the national priorities and “Look of Success” for the Kroger Team
- Development of selling materials/tools to influence the customer at division and store level
- Ensure post analysis on the execution of key promotions / initiatives
- Lead business reviews process for Bottler meetings
- Steward resources from the Kroger National team with bottling system
Bachelor's degree in business or related background preferred
Related Work Experience:
- 5+ years in consumer goods industry (beverage and/or DSD experience preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years in sales/marketing
- Strong analytical & strategic skills are a key benefit to this position
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.