Position Overview:The RGM Manager will be responsible for commercializing the revenue growth strategy of CCAR countries (Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan). The role will primarily lead the identification of revenue and profit pools, designing OBPPC architecture together with the bottling partner including packaging innovations, ensuring compliance with system aligned RGM principles and building new system RGM capabilities connecting to the global community.
The role will also lead performance management of KOS RGM strategies, collaborate with bottling partner for effective field execution, monitor competitive actions on a granular level and propose corrective actions if and when needed.
Function Specific Activities:
Lead development of overall Revenue growth management framework and revenue per case strategy for the long-term Strategic Business Plan and Annual Business Plan for CCAR
Lead design & implementation of sustainable Value Growth Algorithm: ( 30% )
- Define in collaboration with System key stakeholders CCAR's 3 year & 1 year NARTD BPPC architecture as part of SBP and ABP cycles.
- Lead system execution of annual OBPPC plans in collaboration with the bottling partner.
- Define and lead system price& mix management.
- Provide input to pricing decisions based on market realities, utilizing analytical tools such as Conjoint, PvP, Pocket Money.
- Lead RGM related new packaging projects as part of CIF process
- Determine granular (region/channel/new venues) opportunities/needs to manage differentiated execution of the pricing strategies.
Lead Revenue Opportunity Mapping: ( 25% )
- Develop NARTD volume, revenue & profit opportunity maps by channel, region, category, during SBP & ABP cycles
- Aligns and prioritizes key opportunities and finalizes recommendations in collaboration with key stakeholders and bottler RGM team
System KBI Setting and Performance Tracking: (25%)
- Sets KBIs for RGM&BPPC market performance and all related initiatives.
- Track performance with standardized metrics and by facilitating the use of score cards and monthly follow-up to track progress.
- Leads joint tracking RGM routines with bottler RGM team.
Build System RGM capability: (20%)
- Leads next generation system RGM capability building, by utilizing RGM 2.0 project tools and learnings as well as Global/BU best practices.
- Lead implementation and process management of RGM 2.0 project outcomes in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
Strong leadership and decision making skills that will drive full accountability of the project. This includes the ability to commit and deliver project objectives as well as take decisive actions for course correction. Formidable change management and process improvement skills to successfully influence project implementation with key stakeholders. Strategic and analytical skills to create new RGM frameworks and drive development of transformational short term and long term strategies. Project Management background that will drive collaborative working relationships (with Region and Bottler directors and managers) to accomplish work objectives, as well as optimize project elements to deliver incremental opportunities. Strong business acumen with working knowledge of Brand Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Finance principles and a special skill for strategic planning.
- Minimum 3 years work experience leading RGM, Strategic Planning, Commercial Finance and Project Management within Food, Beverages or other FMCG industry
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a manager capacity that involves influencing of senior management
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance, or Marketing from top universities.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.