Position Overview:The Maintenance Tech I performs skilled maintenance and repair services of facility or/and production plant systems such as mechanical, electrical and building or/and production line systems. Must have the ability to interpret blueprints and schematics a well as have knowledge of methods, practices and techniques of maintaining building and facilities. The individual contributor should be fully proficient in applying established standards and possess a knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular maintenance areas while working independently or in team environment.
Function Specific Activities:
An extensive maintenance background which may include hydraulics, controls, welding, electrical, PLC's, and pneumatics is needed. The ability to troubleshoot maintenance-related problems as well as to understand and follow instructions concisely is also needed.
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Able to read diagrams, blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to recognize defective parts.
- Ability to distinguish machine sounds, to detect potential mechanical issues.
- Able to move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work on multiple levels, such as catwalks, ladders, etc. and ability to work in extreme temperatures. Ability to visually identify defective parts.
- Ability to hear machine operations sounds to detect defective parts, machine failures, and changes in speed and other routine running conditions.
- Must have strong problem solving skill, and the ability to work efficiently under stressful situations.
Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities: Management retains the discretion to add to or change the description at any time.
SHIFT FLEXIBILITY REQUIRED
- Properly install, repair or service machinery, equipment, and support systems as required.
- Work directly with production associates and management to problem-solve and correct production issues that will ensure maximum production efficiencies.
- Properly trouble-shoot and maintain production lines and/or batching/processing equipment.
- Properly perform all necessary maintenance tasks to production lines (i.e. rebuilds, welding, valve, pipe and solenoid selection, etc.)
- Properly develop and implement preventive maintenance systems for all production equipment and/or batching/processing equipment.
- Execute predictive and preventative maintenance practices for all production equipment.
- Perform systematic preventative maintenance, including electrical or mechanical adjustments, inspections and minor repairs.
- In a timely manner, identify and correct potential equipment problems.
- Use computer and associated software on PLC's to troubleshoot and correct equipment issues.
- Properly perform all shift requirements.
- Actively assist with planning/scheduling and storeroom staff for CMMS tracking: work orders, parts, purchase requisitions.
- Identify and assist in the implementation of projects as required.
- Education - High School diploma or GED equivalent required
Years of Experience:1-2 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.