Position Overview:We are looking for a strong Project Manager to join our Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) team responsible for managing analytics and systems projects to drive business insights. This individual should possess strong project leadership skills and will work with the business, technical delivery, and data science teams to ensure project success. Collaborating with global team members, this individual will work on global, regional, and local analytics projects as well as maintain the BI&A portfolio of projects and roadmap. He/she will also facilitate the analytics governance board meetings comprised of key business and IT leaders.
Function Specific Activities:
We are looking for a strong Project Manager to join our Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) team responsible for managing analytics and systems projects to drive business insights. This individual should possess strong project leadership skills and will work with the business, technical delivery, and data science teams to ensure project success. Collaborating with global team members, this individual will work on global, regional, and local analytics projects as well as maintain the BI&A portfolio of projects and roadmap. He/she will also facilitate the analytics governance board meetings comprised of key business and IT leaders.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Deliver large scale technology projects to realize business insights and benefits
- Estimate, track, and manage projects as well as the BI&A portfolio of projects
- Quantify resource requirements, estimate tasks, develop integrated timelines/project plans, and work with outsourced partners as required
- Orchestrate the deployment of resources (e.g., people, infrastructure, financial, informational, business, IT, external service providers, and third parties) in order to ensure successful project completion
- Create and manage communications and status to ensure frequent, accurate and timely communication to all stakeholders and to solidify commitment to the project
- Establish project measures to ensure that the project is on-time, on-budget and meets the customer's specifications
- Monitor plan and execution progress to resolve any plan variances, manage/escalate issues, and provide accurate communication to stakeholders
- Manage scope change requests and impact to project plans based on changing priorities, policy changes and or resource constraints in order to ensure plans continue to align to current business objectives
- Manage project budgets (capex and opex) with regular tracking and updates
- Participate in BI&A project activities such as scoping, design, testing, training, deployment, etc. as required
- Collaborate with the business stakeholders and other members of the BI&A team such as the technical and operations teams, data scientists, business analysts, and architects to ensure successful project outcomes
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Related Work Experience/Skills:
- 5+ years of experience
- Project Management: Ability to use appropriate tools and techniques to plan and secure resources, manage, assist and ensure the progress and ultimate completion of designated projects; effectively manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Application Development Methodology: Ability to apply standard application development methods covering the full development lifecycle (e.g., project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support) to ensure solution quality and consistency of process.
- Business Intelligence, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science experience a plus
- Agile Development Methodology: Experience using Agile methods such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Crystal, Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM), Lean Development, and/or Feature-Driven Development (FDD). Scrum Master experience/training a plus
- Dev/Ops: Experience and/or training in Dev/Ops methods and tools such as: Jira, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, Bamboo,BitBucket, etc.
- Project Budgeting: Knowledge of project budgeting procedures. Includes financial forecasting and preparation of necessary documents (e.g., EVAs, ROI)
- Project Estimating: Ability to estimate the cost of a project, including the hardware, software, network and other related costs to design, develop, test and deploy the required solution
- Experience in managing plans, commitments, monitoring, change management, issue resolution, budget and quality reviews
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.