Position Overview:This solution architect is accountable for the design of salesforce capabilities related to Ecommerce, Sales Cloud, Commercial Applications. This role also necessite to integrate applications that are graviting around Salesforce such as Heroku, Shield, Conga...
Function Specific Activities:
This solution architect is accountable for the design of salesforce capabilities related to Ecommerce, Sales Cloud, Commercial Applications. This role also necessite to integrate applications that are graviting around Salesforce such as Heroku, Shield, Conga...
A Solution Architect is responsible for owning the overall design of the technical application as well as recommending best practice solutions based on project and business needs. The candidate should factor in the recommendation existing capabilities in place in the Company and specifically in CCNA space to simplify the landscape and avoid duplicate solutions.
A Solution Architect maps business requirements to system/technical requirements and understands the technical depth of the project. He/She works closely with the SI to align resources and ensure the right skills and knowledge are aligned to the project.
The Solution Architect is accountable and responsible to document the Overall Architecture Diagram and present the proposal to the ARB committee.
Exceptionally, the Solution Architect might need to write a technical spec (for custom development, system integration etc.) jointly with the technical lead in the event of small initiatives.
The solution architect should keep his skills and knowledge up to date in Salesforce.com releases and Salesforce.com Functionality as well as be up to date in latest technology. A Solution Architect is engaged in practice development initiatives and frequently runs knowledge storms.
The Solution architect should provide thoughtful leadership in CPG industry and should have familiarity and first hand experience with third party solutions that support vertical objectives.
- Works effectively individually and with any SI, Salesforce Representant, internal Entrprise Architects and customer team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Oversees, and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work Is able to exercise independent judgment, and take the lead role on enterprise level project with minimal direction from a director
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors
Demonstrates the following Leadership Skills:
- Sets and clear direction related to architecture for Project Team Members
- Monitors Progress, and Follows-up
- Provides Respectful Feedback
- Escalates where necessary
- Analyzes / Identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
- Seeks opportunities to develop professional skills
- Lead and Participate in Innovation, POC around Ecommerce
- 7-10 years of experience with Salesforce.com (service cloud, mainly but also experience with Sales Cloud, marketing cloud are a plus
- 5 years of experience with CloudCraze Managed Package
- Excellent oral and written communication skills : can adapt to technical debate and also business debates
- Ability to work independently and in team dynamic (from 2-3 to 20+ project team members)
- Knowledge of implementation and configuration of SAP Hana and ECC and Mulesoft
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
Years of Experience:7-10 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.