Position Overview:Strategic intern will work with the equipment team on various equipment projects, developing skills and experience related to: equipment conceptualization and design; prototype design and fabrication; refrigeration system design, testing, and development; equipment testing, validation, and data reporting.
The position is a co-op position divided up into 3 working semesters, based on the school semester schedule, with the student alternating between semesters of work and school, for up to 3 total semesters of work with The Coca-Cola Company (pending satisfactory performance in previous working semester).
Function Specific Activities:
- Must be comfortable using basic hand tools.
- Must be experienced in basic Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be willing to develop CAD experience. Previous CAD experience is recommended.
Applicant must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree. This is a Co-Op position. The student must be committed and have the ability to work full time for three (3) non-consecutive Fall, Spring and Summer semesters.
Related Work Experience:
0-3 years of hands on work experience and experience managing day to day tasks and balancing immediate and long-term priorities are recommended, but not required.
Years of Experience:1-2 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.