Position Overview:This position reports to the Director IT Vendor Governance, which is a function of the ‘Office of the CIO'. This role is responsible for a wide range of vendor management and cross-system software licensing activities. This role works closely with other IT departments/teams, IT Procurement, IT Finance, Legal and global Coca-Cola System members.
Function Specific Activities:
- Work with IT Managers, IT Procurement, IT Finance, Legal and where appropriate, global Coca-Cola System members, to asses and deliver vendor risk analysis, manage contract lifescyle, report on contract performance, manage centralized system software licesnes, and manage key vendor relationships.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Identify and implement effective processes and procedures relating to the contracting of key IT suppliers.
- Reporting and analyzing cost savings
- Spend tracking and analysis of contracts
- Implementing score-carding, benchmarking, market and performance analysis programs
- Ensuring process validation and compliance for global vendors
- Manage the process for procuring and allocating cros-system software licenses and associated chargebacks
- Implement effective processes and procedures for timely vendor risk monitoring and reporting
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience: 0-3 years of experience
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint/visualization skills
- Ability to read and understand contracts
- Capable of managing multiple projects at one time
- Strong collaborative problem solving skills
- Self-starter who can take the intiative to learn about the role, industry and specific process/tools
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Keen attention to detail
- Analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and execute task in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, works well in a team environment, able to work in diverse environment and adhere to highest ethical standards
- Project management experience
- Ability to influence vertically and horizontally
- Leadership and negotiation skills
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation)
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, and OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.