Position Overview:This position reports to the Director, Procurement and provides guidance to direct annual spending of $300million. The person selected for the position will work with various members of the CCNA Supply Chain (SC) to ensure that all sourcing initiatives and strategies are aligned with business requirements. The primary objectives of the role are as follows:
Serve as the resident subject matter expert for the CCNA SC.
Develop a robust pipeline of qualified potential contract manufacturers who are capable of meeting the current and future business requirements of the CCNA Supply Chain.
Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders across the CCNA SC to develop and maintain a thorough understanding of all relevant CCNA SC business requirements and preferences
Identify and drive initiatives that improve the effectiveness of the CCNA SC through collaborative efforts with CCNA SC leadership and the contract manufacturers.
Support efforts to resolve supplier performance issues that negatively impact the CCNA SC
Function Specific Activities:
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities (Top 5-8 core responsibilities)
Provide key stakeholders with SME leadership and guidance
Build consensus and drive alignment amongst key stakeholders in support of procurement initiatives and programs (sourcing, implementation, compliance)
Seek opportunities for MWBE suppliers
Lead/support RFI's and RFP's as required
Execute and monitor action plans and report progress against strategies to address issues/improve performance
Support escalated efforts to resolve DMR claims in a timely matter
Through collaborative efforts with suppliers and internal stakeholders, identify innovative initiatives that reduce costs, improve quality, and/or improve service across the CCNA SC
Model “Make vs. Buy” scenarios
Build “should cost” financial models to understand cost structures in support of sourcing events and efforts to identify cost savings opportunities.
Education Requirements: Engineering Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
Related Work Experience:
5+ years of manufacturing and/or procurement experience in the CPG industry, food/beverage experience preferred
Demonstrated ability to drive performance improvements from action plans derived from robust data analysis
Demonstrated understanding of supply chain financials and supply chain dynamics
Demonstrated ability to model various business scenarios and analyze resulting costs, impacts, risks, and benefits to inform and recommend business solutions.
Ability to read, interpret, and suggest improvements to contracts and other legal agreements.
Demonstrated proficiency with the 7-step sourcing process
Well refined understanding of continuous improvement concepts and principles
Minimum Level: Proficient Verbal & Written Communication skills, Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Problem Solving, Analytical, and Budget Management skills
Preferred Level: Advanced understanding of Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup, Boolean logic, etc), and PowerPoint
PLEASE APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF OUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.