Position Overview:Responsible for the timely placement of purchase orders and delivery of materials to meet planning/scheduling production and inventory control for raw materials and/or finished goods within approved guidelines. Also coordinates the commercialization of new products/packaging. May occasionally plan/schedule production on a need as basis.
Function Specific Activities:
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
Purchase, review and monitor purchase orders; and email/fax or EDI over to vendors. Resolve errors on purchase orders as needed. Ensure that material coming in are in compliance with Coca-Cola standards. Review open Purchased Orders not submitted in MRP to suppliers/vendors. Filling purchase orders if needed. Review reports for stock outs and expedite open orders to full fill scheduling/production. Maintain packaging and material availability using SAP P08 (or legacy system) in order to support the operational plans and customer demand of the plant, by reviewing order points for restock levels.
Master Data: maintain, monitor (MRP in P08) and revise essential system planning data to ensure SAP system effectively planning future material requirements.
Inventory management: maintain material and/or finished inventory levels within the parameter set by inventory policy, monitoring levels continuously making adjustments to future purchases as necessary. Monitor “age of stock” reports to avoid risk of slow moving and obsolete material.
Demand Forecasts: review historical usage and utilize software tools in order support the operations plans and customer demand of the plant. Analyze and evaluate upstream processes to secure materials in order to reduce costs to the KO system.
Data Integrity: Synthesize data and identify problems through operational and financial analysis in order to improve operational and financial performance.
Supplier Collaboration: Ensure that the SAP system creating demand signals sufficient to drive supplier production planning. Maintain tactical execution relationships with supplier production and distribution points sharing information regarding quality and delivery failures.
New Items & Sunsets: Ensure availability of material requirements for all new product and package launches. Coordinate run-out of materials and/or ingredients for all package sunsets.
APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.