Position Overview:The primary objectives of the Senior Manager-Supplier Performance Management role are as follows:
• Support efforts to resolve supplier performance issues that negatively impact the CCNA Supply Chain
• Support efforts to recover costs incurred by the CCNA Supply Chain as a result of supplier performance issues
• Identify and drive initiatives that improve the effectiveness of the CCNA SC through collaborative efforts with CCNA SC leadership, the suppliers, and CCBSS
This position reports to the Director, Procurement Operations and will work with various members of the CCNA SC organization along with members of the various procurement organizations that support the CCNA SC.
Function Specific Activities:
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities (Top 5-8 core responsibilities)
Solicit input from CCNA SC leadership to prepare supplier scorecards for
Review with CCNA SC Leaders and
Support of efforts to prepare for sourcing events
Analyze DMR and other relevant data to identify trends and develop data-based action plans
Execute and monitor action plans and report progress against strategies to address issues/improve performance
Support escalated efforts of the manufacturing plants to resolve DMR claims in a timely matter
Support escalated efforts of the manufacturing plants to resolve supply continuity issues
Organize SPM meetings
Through collaborative efforts with suppliers and internal stakeholders, identify innovative initiatives that reduce costs, improve quality, and/or improve service across the CCNA SC
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree Required or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience:
5+ years of experience in procurement operations and/or supply chain operations
Demonstrated ability to drive performance improvements from action plans that were derived from robust data analysis
Demonstrated understanding of supply chain financials
Demonstrated understanding of ERP/MRP concepts and theories
Demonstrated ability to model various business scenarios and analyze resulting costs, impacts, risks, and benefits to inform and recommend business solutions.
Ability to read, interpret, and suggest improvements to contracts and other legal agreements.
Minimum Level: Proficient Verbal & Written Communication skills, Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Problem Solving, Analytical, and Budget Management skills. Demonstrated accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
Preferred Level: Advanced understanding of Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup, Boolean logic, etc), PowerPoint, and the DMR database system/tool
APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.