Position Overview:This role for the organization requires the person to assist so to build brand equity, drive volume and profit for assigned Sparkling brands. It needs to collaborate end-to-end planning and execution process that focus on creating brand experiences. This includes the implementation of the following projects to build profitable volume growth of all major channels:-
• Identify consumer's insight, key business issues and opportunities in order to deliver brand value and brand love for the brands.
• Formulating brand strategies that address key focus areas.
• Plan and executes brand programs in line with the strategies, cascade the programs into trade programs to drive integrated marketing campaigns.
• Consistently drive system excellent integrated marketing campaigns supported with consumer promotions and activation programs
Function Specific Activities:
Job Requirements / Qualifications :
Core Competency:(Leader of Self)
- Drive innovation
- Collaborate with the system, customers and key stakeholders
- Act like an owner
- Inspire others
- Develop self and others
- Understanding consumers and develop insights (Proficient)
- Understanding of how to define brand positioning and architecture and build brands & brand equity (Proficient)
- Brand and business health analysis (Proficient)
- Creating consumer marketing objectives, strategies & plans (Proficient)
- Create locally relevant brand communications (Proficient)
- Seeking innovative platforms/plans to connect w/ consumers (Proficient)
- Financial analysis (Proficient)
- Revenue management / OBPPC (understand channel, pack, price dynamics, etc.) (Competent)
- Portfolio management (Proficient)
- New product development and innovation competencies (Proficient)
- New packaging development and innovation competencies (Proficient)
- Media management (Proficient)
- Understands how to utilize marketing assets and strategic alliances to create stronger connections w/ consumers (Proficient)
- Create profitable volume driving promotions (Proficient)
- Understand how to leverage & best manage agencies (briefs, leading, evaluations, etc.) (Proficient)
Typically receives assignments in the form of results expected, due dates & general procedures. Work also consists of a variety of tasks / responsibilities where specific procedures do not exist.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 6+ years of marketing experience in multinational FMCG companies; advertising agency.
- Ability to work different projects simultaneously, setting priorities with balance of effectiveness and efficiency.
- Self-motivated in driving best in class marketing programs and innovation.
- Knowledge in teens market including but not limited to teens insights, trends and media behavior.
Education & Professional Qualification:
Bachelor degree or above (Business, Marketing Major preferred)
Excellent written and oral English & Chinese skills
Travel up to 5% of work time under normal conditions
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.