Position Overview:Follows established procedures and guidelines to handle, record and dispatch goods in a store or warehouse; receives incoming goods, checks for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices; picks order, packs and dispatches outgoing goods according to written or verbal requests or orders; enters data into a database or other computerized system to maintain up-to-date stock and inventory records. Individual contributor representing the most common entry point for this career stream; works under direct supervision.
Function Specific Activities:
Possess a valid TCCC forklift operator license or be certified before driving a lift truck. Ability to read, write, speak and understand instructions given in English. Ability to work eight-hour shifts, 12 hour shifts or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime as required. Able to move materials weighing up to 50 lbs. 10 feet or more. Must be certified on the training plan for this position within sixty working days of start date.
Move product to and from trucks, racks, and other locations as assigned. Perform required cleaning and sanitation duties to meet GMP standards. Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service, and Cost objectives. Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCC Quality System.
- Drive forklifts safely and efficiently with single double attachment that handle two pallets at once, weighing up to 2400 lbs. each, and loading/unloading racks 10 deep with lift heights up to 27 feet.
- Using portable computer terminal and laser scanning device, accurately record product movements by item number, lot code, location, and/or truck number.
- Accurately complete manual recording (written record) of product movement as an alternative to PC based records during system outages and for “off-line” transactions.
- Accurately complete pre-operation forklift inspection.
- Demonstrate support of TCCC Safety Initiatives and Policies.
- Maintain a clean work area and comply with GMP standards.
Work is performed in various locations inside and outside the Main Street Plant. Work involves exposure to temperature extremes, high noise levels, wetness, heights, dust, moving equipment, vibrations and vapors.
Forklifts, pallet jack, hand trucks, MSDS sheets and any equipment identified in the JSA. Personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, steel toed shoes and hearing protection.
Travel to other locations. Perform other duties as assigne
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.