Position Overview:The Salesforce Product Analyst role is responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of technology solutions built on the Salesforce platform, including clear definition of business problems, to-be business processes, requirements/user stories, as well as the consideration of overall user experience in order to deliver solutions across the Salesforce SaaS platform. Additionally, the Product Manager is owns technical delivery and overall health of the application in collaboration with business owners, SMEs, and technical team members.
Function Specific Activities:
The Salesforce Product Analyst role is responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of technology solutions built on the Salesforce platform, including clear definition of business problems, to-be business processes, requirements/user stories, as well as the consideration of overall user experience in order to deliver solutions across the Salesforce SaaS platform. Additionally, the Product Manager is owns technical delivery and overall health of the application in collaboration with business owners, SMEs, and technical team members.
- Define and document the overall business problem and to-be functional product implementation that meets business goals
- Quantifies value of proposed projects/solutions in order to cross-prioritize and sequence work
- Quantifies trade-offs between out-of-box Salesforce functionality vs customizations
- Drives definition of Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and documenting product roadmap
- Owns delivery of product roadmap and feature release plans
- Tracks overall cost-to-own and application health and usage KPIs
- 1-3 years experience working with Salesforce platform, specifically Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities, and Wave Analytics
- Salesforce certifications desired, but not required
- Experience with Agile Scrum delivery framework, specifically user story mapping, user story definition, and facilitating Scrum ceremonies
- Experience working with distributed external resources and vendor teams (onshore and offshore)
- 1-3 years business analysis experience defining requirements for complex IT solutions
- College degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or like areas
- Understanding of SaaS platform development best practices
- Analytical mindset able to break down complex business problems and document proposed process solutions
- Exposure to project financial management such as budget tracking and rolling estimates
- Competent Communicator
- Effective at navigating people to understand root concerns, issues, and needs
- Ability to author documentation
- Ability to present concepts
- Ability to help business people understand difficult technology concepts
- Competent Technology Translator - Able to help business people understand difficult technology concepts
- Ability to perform formal analysis and provide written interpretations of findings
- Ability to present difficult concepts to non-technical resources
- Ability to establish application roadmaps
- Planning and prioritization skills and experience
- Ability to establish and communicate technology roadmaps
- Effective at resolving issues and negotiating paths forward with leadership
- Effective communication, presentation & leadership skills
- Self Directed - Resource should be passionate about the work
- Competent Multi-tasker - There are a lot of projects in bursts. The resource must be able to accomplish prioritized tasks, given a mixture of coarse and fine grained priorities
Bachelors Degree preferred
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.