Position Overview:The CCNA IT Technical Project Manager role is responsible for sustaining partnerships with business clients, performing detailed analysis to understand and document business and technical requirements, designing solutions to ensure expansion and future capabilities, overseeing the execution of the project development lifecycle, supporting training, recommending process improvements, and delivering constructive feedback to team members. The role will primarily support the CCNA Finance functional area of the business.
Function Specific Activities:
The CCNA IT Technical Project Manager role is responsible for sustaining partnerships with business clients, performing detailed analysis to understand and document business and technical requirements, designing solutions to ensure expansion and future capabilities, overseeing the execution of the project development lifecycle, supporting training, recommending process improvements, and delivering constructive feedback to team members. The role will primarily support the CCNA Finance functional area of the business.
- Work with business partners and other IT associates to design and develop a technical solution
- Perform coding and guide teams in solution development
- Lead development related activities and resources to deliver projects, enhancements, and maintain/evolve solutions and platforms
- Establish standards and practices for development activities
- Write application and database codes based on business requirements or user stories, architectural requirements, and established coding standards
- Validate code against business and architectural requirements
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Plan, Execute, and Deploy IT Projects, including defining the project, building a comprehensive work plan, staffing the project, and managing to a budget.
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field. MBA preferred
- At least 4-6 years of IT experience; 2+ years of experience leading development resources / teams
- SQL server
- Knowledge of system design procedures and the ability to translate functional business requirements into an application system or process to meet the clients' needs that also meets all relevant Company standards.
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Development, and/or Feature-Driven Development (FDD)
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Knowledge of the key directional trends and emerging technologies in the IT industry. Includes knowledge of the key vendors, their strategic and tactical plans, and internal/external advisory services.
- Ability to apply the standard TCCC application development methods covering the full development lifecycle (e.g., project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support) to ensure solution quality and consistency of process.
· Ability to build project plans, implement routines and tools, monitor project performance and determine actions to address deficiencies.
· Problem Solving: Ability to synthesize and draw insights and implications from multiple sets of information. Creative in search and application of new problem solving techniques.
· Collaboration: Must be a team player, capable of taking direction and initiative in context of complex and shifting priorities. Ability to work in a cross functional environment to develop solutions to complex business problems.
- Judgment & Decision Making: Must be able to apply 80/20 approaches and judgment as to when to go deep and/or stay broad; Ability to maintain pace of rapid iteration and communication and multi-task across responsibilities; Ability to prioritize tasks and make decisions within established guidelines and policies.
- Attention to detail: Meticulous attention to detail and time management skills critical. Must be flexible and comfortable managing shifting priorities in very fluid and rapidly changing environment.
· Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills; Ability to explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and fosters understanding; Demonstrated presentation skills
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.