Position Overview:• Position is responsible for identifying and maximizing opportunities with Small Format chain customers, wholesalers and ISD agents. These customers are regional or national and require managing multiple stakeholders.
• Achieve profitable sales by thoroughly understanding the complexities of the channel or customer's business and building enduring relationships based on trust and integrity with that customer's senior management team.
• Act as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the system understands customer(s) objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that company programs/strategies are consistent with their needs.
• Develops and successfully sells customer plans that include annual and long-term agreements, and strategic and tactical plans that align with and support the customer's and the Minute Maid Company systems business objectives and strategies.
• Aligns system resources to implement marketing and operational programs according to plan, schedule, and budget.
Function Specific Activities:
· Develop a customized business plan addressing the critical needs of the customer while delivering The Minute Maid Company system budgeted Volume, Revenue, and Profit.
· Collaboratively develop customer plan that generates desired results for both customer and The Minute Maid Company system
· Develop and lead presentations both internally and externally on the state of your customer(s)' business identifying issues and opportunities and providing solutions to further develop customer and The Minute Maid Company needs.
· Sell-in and implement strategies for the introduction of new brands and packages
· Spend time in market reviewing and identifying levels of execution for our portfolio as well as competitive execution.
· Attend trade shows and host customer events that help align the Minute Maid Company better with the customer
· Work with other bottler ownership groups as required based on territory and customers
· Work with Category Management and Channel Strategy to gain key market and customer insights while ensuring channel priorities are reflected in customer plans.
· Grow customer base while maintaining win/win business relationships and ensuring effective communication with all key buying influences
· 5-8 years in consumer goods industry
· Proven experience leading projects through indirect employee management
· Minimum of 3 years in sales/marketing and major account management
· Experienced working with Nielsen and other syndicated data
· Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives
· Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
· Strong financial acumen
· Above average computer skills
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with a high school diploma
Coca-Cola Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact our HR Shared Service team by calling 1-877-677-6774. Coca-Cola Limited will consult with all applicants with a disability who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicants individual accessibility needs.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.