Position Overview:It's an exciting time to work at The Coca-Cola Company! We're accelerating our momentum by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our network bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
At the Coca-Cola Company our goal is to empower our 700,000+ employees to be the best that they can be in order to grow and enhance our company on a global level. We are dedicated to developing our talent at all levels to meet individual, team and company goals. We are searching for someone who can deliver talent programs, products and strategies in partnership with our business leaders and HR team to achieve it. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, Coca-Cola wants you.
Serve as the end to end Talent Consultant working in close partnership with the HR and local business leaders to drive our talent priorities in the context of the growth strategy for the business. This includes:
- Executing and activating the integrated people plan in line with Global Talent Strategy
- Identifying and strengthening individual, leadership and organizational capabilities
- Drive the long-term talent agenda for the business including Leadership Development and investment behind critical and core capabilities
- Setting and implementing talent strategies, processes, metrics and routines
- Be the thought leader and lead for performance enablement
- Providing learning and development solutions (lead Coca-Cola University) across the BU
- Support Leaders and the My Career organization by participating on networks or projects as requested
- Serve as a global faculty member for CCU core leadership and capability offerings as required from time to time.
- Ensure compliance to local legislative requirements
Strategy and Change Management
- Influences and develops leaders to promote a performance culture through effective utilization of tools such as Talent Segmentation Instrument (TSI), People Development Forum (PDF), Succession Planning, Performance Enablement (PE) and Total Compensation Planning
- Ensures effective implementation, integration and feedback of Global Talent Center of Excellence (COE) solutions
- Provides organization development support through business changes
- Executes field-based research, including in-classroom or on-the-job observation, focus groups and interviews, and needs assessments
- Work with Leaders to understand and articulate employee engagement feedback and data to improve overall environment
Talent and Development
- Is an expert in various Coca-Cola development tools
- Uses Talent data to make recommendations and identify trends and focuses for the Talent Team
- Leads Talent Planning process, outcomes and follow up actions
- Partners or Lead Recruiters on talent pipeline and planning
- Consults on the performance management and development of Associates using Performance Enablement tools and resources
- Curates development experiences in partnership with business leadership teams to support development plans
- Builds leadership capability through coaching, advice and learning events
- Leads globally aligned programs and ensures effective implementation of global programs
- Diagnoses development needs and executes a comprehensive development strategy inclusive of individualized learning, classroom learning, and other learning methods
- Facilitates leadership development training
- Learning & Development - Enhances individual and organizational performance through the implementation of development solutions linked to business strategies. Demonstrates competent training delivery, classroom instruction and facilitation skills.
- Customer Focus and Consulting - Focuses on understanding the requirements of customers. Helps customers solve business problems through diagnostic thinking, effective questions and creative thinking. Manages expectations and builds strong collaborative win-win relationships to deliver on key goals. Is able to challenge constructively and knows when this needs to be done. Provides thought leadership, ideas and a point of view. Coaches team members on effective consultative tools and methods. Measures results to ensure client expectations are met by team members.
- Talent Strategies - Ensures a deeper bench of replacement talent by implementing strategies for high potential identification and acceleration, assessment, succession planning, career development planning and talent movement. Coaches line managers in career development practices to support their own development and/or that of their people. Conducts needs analysis to create learning and development plans.
- Business Acumen - Understands and demonstrates an understanding of the business, priorities, opportunities and challenges and external influencing factors.
- Needs Assessment/Analysis: Knowledge of and ability to perform needs assessment (analysis). This includes the ability to survey, interview, collect, and analyze data to identify training and non-training needs.
- Project Management - Ensures the completion and implementation of projects or programs on time and within budget and, when needed, updates projects goals and plans to meet evolving needs. Conceptualizes and articulates meaningful outcomes and deliverables. Knows when to communicate project issues and progress.
- Change Management - Helps clients plan and lead change effectively by using consulting skills and providing relevant change frameworks, tools and capability building for clients.
- Group Facilitation and Communication - Leads a group through a process to achieve a desired outcome. Develops open, effective communication practices across the organization to improve individual and business achievement and performance. Seeks input from key stakeholders audiences. Shares information openly and honestly and facilitates dialogue. Incorporates research into planning decisions.
- Measurement and Evaluation - Knowledge of measurement and evaluation methodology and ability to design systems to measure the impact of tools, processes, and learning interventions on people performance.
Bachelor's Degree required. Masters or Post Graduate Degree in Leadership Development, organizational Psychology, HR Management preferred.
Related Work Experience:
At least 9 - 11+ years of experience in talent strategy for a business. Proven consulting experience in working with executives and senior leaders. Experience working in a variety of Leadership Development roles is highly desired.
Years of Experience:10+ Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.