Position Overview:It's an exciting time to work at The Coca-Cola Company! We're accelerating our momentum by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our network bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Empowering. Diverse. Consumer-centric. When it comes to The Coca-Cola Company, we pride ourselves in being all of these things on a global scale. If you are the type of person who stays up to date with that's going on in the world around you and thrive on knowing that you're ahead of the game in your industry's trends, we have a position for you. Coca-Cola is hiring a Regional Learning Deployment & Client Manager.
Function Specific Activities:
Overall accountability over design, communication and deployment of end-to-end integrated learning and development plan in a specific geography in close partnership with BU talent consultants.
- Provides thought leadership, consultation, subject matter expertise to BU Talent consultants in designing and executing effective fit-for-purpose annual learning and development plans for each respective BU in the region.
- Leads change management effort to embed the new strategic direction, key development initiatives and learning culture changes close partnership with BU talent consultants.
- Ensures effective communication of annual learning and development plans to ensure strong level of awareness across associate population and to support open enrollment policy in a respective geography.
- Develops implementation/deployment strategy.
- Partners with key stakeholders and BU Talent consultants in the respective region to conduct capability gaps and development needs analysis and provide effective learning and development solutions to address short- and longer term gaps.
- Provides insights from deployment of annual learning and development plans to BU Talent consultants to increase effectiveness and impact of BU approach to individual career & development planning.
- Consistently role models global learning and development principles, frameworks and tools to create a strong cultural change in the way we teach and learn at The Coca-Cola Company.
Overall project management, content delivery, deployment of existing Coca-Cola University leadership institute programs and personal development curriculum in a specific geography.
- Ensures strong facilitation of existing leadership institute curriculum and personal development programs in close partnership with global learning and development faculty.
- Coaches and guides global learning and development faculty members to ensure on-going capability uplift and high-quality facilitation techniques.
- In collaboration with the Global Talent & Development Center of Expertise develops supporting training collateral - Leader Guide, Program Guide, Toolkit etc. as necessary.
- Simultaneously manages multiple projects of varying scope and complexity to ensure project timelines and budgets (when applicable) are met.
- Maintains in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the workplace learning and development area. Is familiar with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures in the learning and development area.
- Has a genuine passion for capability building, learning and development, people, team and positive impact to the business.
Responsibility to track efficiency and impact of the existing curriculum to help further evolve programmatic elements to ensure their relevance to short- and longer-term development needs in a specific region in close partnership with Global Leadership Capability team.
- Manages regional scorecard that provides indicators of effectiveness of the existing curriculum and deployment strategy for learning and development solutions.
- Accountable for relationship management for global learning and development vendors, tracking their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Responsible for creating an environment of learning and sharing best practices
- Ensures effective communication with other regions and Global Learning and Development team to support analysis and further enhancements in the area of learning and development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
- Strong facilitation/presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data
- High attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Creative thinking
- Project Management (high volume)
- Ability to demonstrate autonomy on all recommendations for final decisions on solutions that will serve the business. Decisions impact budgets, resources, and timing based on business needs.
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of management and leadership through relationship development, clarity of communication, etc. for the purpose of selling in ideas and solutions and accomplishing work objectives
- Manages shifting and competing priorities with alignment to broader L&D plan
- Ability to make and manage decisions that impact entire projects
- Ability to demonstrate proficient resourcefulness with time and money to ensure high-quality and cost-effective solutions are delivered in a timely manner
- Keen ability to assess situations, perform root cause analysis and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Role will interact with a global organization. Incumbent needs to have cultural sensitivity, good communication skills to communicate with individuals where English may not be their first language. This role must possess the skills and proven ability to work effectively in diverse cultural and operating environments.
- Excellent facilitation and influencing skills.
- Ability to design, develop and implement large scale global learning programs, including training needs analysis, vendor selection, program design, development, implementation and evaluation
- Experience with various learning delivery methods, including in-class training, e-learning, virtual etc.
- Understanding of adult and modern learning principles and 10-20-70 learning formula
- Strong business acumen and leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal skills - proven ability to communicate, consult, influence and interact effectively across levels of the organization
- Strong project management skills and focus on operational excellence
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal/external faculty, stakeholders and vendors.
- Strong vendor Management and contract negotiation skills
- Budget management experience - create, manage, maintain and monitor
Bachelor's Degree or University
Related Work Experience:
- 7 - 9 years of relevant experience
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.