Function Specific Activities:
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Industrial Maintenance Electrician is responsible for maintaining all plant equipment, inclusive of site refrigeration systems. Duties will include controls troubleshooting, performing preventative maintenance routines, installing new equipment, rebuilding & modifying existing equipment, as well as providing facilities electrical maintenance.
The ideal candidate will possess strong controls experience and a duel ticket (Industrial Maintenance Electrician / Millwright) with an undergraduate diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology, Electrical Techniques, or related subject, with a minimum 2 years of experience working as an electrician, preferably in a unionized manufacturing environment. He/she will have completed their entire Electrical apprenticeship under an Ontario Journeyman Electrician, and will be capable of achieving a “B” Class Refrigeration Operator's License as defined by the TSSA in the Province of Ontario. He/she will need to have strong controls and instrumentation experience, with good technical, mechanical and analytical skills, good communication skills (both written and verbal), and the willingness to work in a cold environment. Experience working with Windows, PMC, SAP, RS View and AutoCad would be an asset. Shift work is required, and he/she will be willing to work overtime throughout the week and on weekends as the business demands.
Coca-Cola Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact our HR Shared Service team by calling 1-877-677-6774. Coca-Cola Limited will consult with all applicants with a disability who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicants individual accessibility needs.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.