Function Specific Activities:
Primary point of engagement for business clients to engage, with CPS IT, on developing and maintaining business applications related to SAP Sales and Distribution, Material and Inventory Management, Logistics and the integration with the production areas.
Leadership role in defining and managing cross organizational business initiatives and SAP solutions, both throughout CPS Asia and CPS globally.
Identify key opportunities for processes, applications and SAP solutions improvement and lead the development.
Provide leadership, guidance and technical support in applicable areas.
Demonstrate professional consulting behaviors including project management, change management, communication, schedule & budget management and act as team leader for multi-functional projects. Maintain the integrity of the KO SAP solution to meet business change and enhancements requests. The role may include other operational activities.
- Client engagement work as primary contact for business clients: Functional leadership, plant general manager, plant leadership teams and users and collaborate with them.
- Build close partnerships with CPS Corporate, regional lean centers, regional CPS ERP Applications teams and Global IT.
- SAP support to users Provide SAP or applications support to users in problem solving, proposing a technical solution or training guidance and/or coordinating with production support the resolution of defects. Ensure to drive business continuity throughout CPS locations (Example: SAP Incident Management, Contingency Plan, etc.).
- Solutions provider for new Business requirements. Validate and Challenge business requirements to support future business growth. Translate them into functional specification, coordinate design, test and implementation of new functionality and processes to meet business needs.
- Continuous Improvement Work closely with the business to identify areas for system/process improvement
- Project management, Drive or lead execution and implementation of approved CPS projects. Work on project charter, tracking progress, time, budget, deliverable and ensure Project delivery. Coordinate actions with the different teams involved, GIT, Business, Other BSA members.
- Knowledge Transfer and training Work with users to co-ordinate information exchange and knowledge transfer. Particularly around system/business change and enhancements. Leverage User capability by delivering SAP processes training in your areas.
- Responsibility for compliance: Ensure CPS location sites readiness to meet with Information Risk management procedures including IT audit requirements, Disaster Recovery Procedure and IT Business Continuity Plan, Information Protection Policy communication.
- Review IT policies (local and Corporate) to ensure alignment with current processes and procedures. Submit changes for approval.
Related Job Requirements/ Qualifications:
Minimum: 5-7 years' experience in SAP, applications and handling projects.
Strong knowledge of SAP configuration for the areas of Sales and Distribution, Material Management, Inventory Management, Logistics and SAP integration points with other modules.
Language: Fluent in Chinese and English
Preferred key experiences
· Project Management, planning & execution - formal training and previous experience.
· New functionality design and end to end implementations of SAP solutions.
· Operational excellence and problem Solving.
· Business Expertise - Business Process Expertise across multiple functional areas
· Functional Expertise - Building a business case and calculate realized benefits; Managing complex projects with diverse stakeholder structures, both in the technology and business applications area;
· Change and continuous improvement management.
· Client relationship and network management, in preference, within a matrix organization.
· Multicultural and communication skills in global environment.
· IT program and change management.
TECHNICAL SKILLS - THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF THE TOP TECHNICAL SKILLS NEEDED FOR THE JOB
· Business Partner Knowledge: Knowledge of business partners (such as customer, bottler, service agent, supplier) in their context: industry trends and competitive pressures, strategies and plans, organizational structure, decision-making process, contacts, technology infrastructure and systems.
· Program Management: Ability to provide oversight and management to synthesize/bring synergy to multiple initiatives by establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently, adjusting priorities, establishing management routines to effectively track progress and identify issues; removing barriers and leveraging resources.
· Value Proposition: Knowledge of procedures used to demonstrate the benefits (e.g., financial) of an IT solution.
· Solution Configuration: Ability to provide advice and develop a detailed design and customized configuration to support new business processes and procedures. Knowledge of one or more modules in an ERP or other Packaged Software Solution (e.g., SAP, BASIS, JD Edwards, Oracle, PeopleSoft).
· Application Development Methodology: Ability to apply the standard TCCC application development methods covering the full development lifecycle (e.g., project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support) to ensure solution quality and consistency of process.
· System design: Knowledge of system design procedures and the ability to translate functional business requirements into an application system or process to meet the clients' needs that also meets all relevant company standards.
· Functional Engagement and Deployment: Ability to engage with senior business management and translate technical information into business language. Work directly with business leaders on functional requirements, change management, testing, training and deployment planning for business solutions.
CORE COMPETENCIES - THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF TOP CORE COMPETENCIES NEEDED FOR THE JOB.
· Drives Innovation - Rapidly implement and commercialize approved ideas influencing stakeholders to drive execution; propose opportunities for improvement; apply best practices and learning from other parts of the System.
· Collaborate with the System. Customers and Key Stakeholder - Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System.
· Act like an Owner - Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
· Inspires Others - Align actions and decisions with company vision and strategies; express passion for the System, our brands, business and people.
Develops Self and Others - Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
University / Bachelor degree.
Completion of 2 or 3 SAP modules training in relevant areas.
Additional preferred qualifications.: (SAP or project management certification)
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.