Position Overview:Develops Operational Excellence (OE) Tools and platforms to drive transformation across the site in CCNA Operations. Drives the OE culture and delivers the OE Vision for the function and the development of OE Capabilities Provides expertise and leadership on Lean Principles and Problem Solving to all employees at various levels across the organization. Provides support in achieving the operational productivity targets and identifying Best Practices opportunities. Works to achieve a sustainable continuous improvement site culture. Collaborates with regional network in order to communicate benchmarking methodology.
Function Specific Activities:
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
- Develop process improvement initiatives (e.g., supplier business processes and practices) in order to benefit the CCNA system and Customers by directing supply chain activities, involving external suppliers, functional peers, customer teams and/or cross-functional teams
- Review facility capability and environment (e.g., technology, systems, quality, cost, efficiencies, yield, Warehousing & Distribution) in order to recommend process improvements.
- Support the development of lean manufacturing processes; continuous improvement, standard work, problem solving, value stream mapping, training and employee involvement.
- Lead, teach and coach associates at all levels on lean manufacturing processes.
- Facilitate the development of and maintain the Lean Implementation plan for the location.
- Drive lean training and implement a lean toolkit utilizing PDCA; value stream mapping; quick changeovers; Kaizen, problem solving, 5S, etc
- Lead continuous improvement events resulting in associate skill and knowledge development and KPI performance improvements.
- Using tracking and reporting systems, prepares plans, drives performance, and assures timely completion and achievement of product/process quality and savings goals
- Identifies barriers to success and solicits help from leadership when needed
- 3+ years of experience with LEAN/Six Sigma, preferably within the Supply Chain
- 1+ years of experience in a project management role.
- Hands on experience using Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement methods (LEAN, TPM, 6 Sigma)
- Experience with Lean projects and methodology
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to influence without authority
- Experience in business transformation and process improvement roles using proven problem solving/continuous improvement methodologies.
- Experience with change management and influencing organizational culture change.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Mini Tab Preferred
- Green Belt Certification preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience of at least 5 years required
- Certified Lean Manager
Years of Experience:3-5 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.