Position Overview:The Regional Technical Manager is the primary Quality SME providing Regional support to PSS concerning scientific, regulatory, technical or quality issues related to PSS manufactured and distributed products. Build capability through training and knowledge transfer to Facility associates throughout PSS. Leverage data to improve the quality, food safety performance and operational effectiveness in PSS. Develop, review, communicate CCNA requirements to insure compliance with KORE regulatory and franchise requirements. If a quality system failure occurs, the Regional Technical Manager facilitates root cause analysis, helps formulate a plan of action in support of senior management's decision making during the crisis situation.
Function Specific Activities:
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
- Build capability: identify, analyze, close system gaps. Collaborate and support quality core teams for Beverage Operation Plants. Assure that PSS facilities meet company requirements. Identify and /or Present Quality training as needed for PSS; Coach and Mentor PSS associates in the area of Quality. Development of CCNA Operational Quality Manual requirements.
- Plant Managers, QA Managers, Manufacturing Supervisors,
- Maintenance Managers, Hourly associates
- Manage Quality Manual updates to the plants; QA system review for compliance and completion. Corrective Actions initiated as required. Review consumer complaint data with PSS partners; React to trends and triggers quickly to prevent Consumer dissatisfaction. Facilitate initial investigation prior to an IMCR event. Review and analyze Region Metrics for input to Region Management Review; Participate in problem solving teams/activities to identify and mitigate Quality risks for Thermal and Water platforms
- Tech Innovation & Stewardship,
- QA/QS Managers , Plant Supervisors,
- Support Regional initiatives for S teams, Projects, Troubleshooting Participate in Design and Development Review for the plants in the Region; Change and Exception Reporting; Assist in replication process for commercialization of product and package activities
- Regional Plant Managers, QA Managers, SOEL, Various S teams, Commercialization Teams, Dir of Operations, QA/QS Managers and Supervisors, Communication, Review
- Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience of 10 years
- Preferred Level: Advanced Technical or Business degree
- Minimum Required: 5 Years Food and/or Beverage experience in manufacturing
- Preferred Level: 7 years, multiple platforms
Specialized Technical Skills
- Minimum Required: Project Management, SME in Food Safety (Hazzard Analysis Critical Control Point Plan), Statistical Process Control, and Integrated Management Systems (Quality, Safety, and Environmental), Influencing, Change Management
- Preferred Level: ISO Certification, Juice HACCP, Registered Sanitarian, Microbiology Training
APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.