Position Overview:1) Fully responsible and supporting TW Finance Director on managing financial routines, such as month end closing , Supply chain cost analysis, OPEX management and Local tax governance and filing i.e bi-month VAT filing, W/H tax and corporate income tax for Taiwan business.
2) Lead Ingredient planning/logistic process, closely work with Bottler to manage DSI/ Shipment management and ensure KO NSR sustainable and healthy growth.
3) Lead Logistic and Supply Chain of all existing Categories/ Brands/ Products and New Product launches to minimize in market out of stocks and reduce potential write off in CPS/Bottler. TW market is most competitive and dynamic market of Pacific region, which requires strong capability on Supply Chain and Logistic to support New innovations with shorter Life cycles ( usually 3 years). Still innovations plays an critical role of overall KO portfolio growth which resulting more complicated logistic / Supply Chain requirements ( ie. Tea leaf supplier selection and management for Authentic tea and Orange Juice and Pulp management for MM Pulpy Orange,etc )
4) Lead TW marketing investment and take the role of MEC (Marketing Expenditures Controller) to manage and control DME via MEM. TW P2P system champion and
5) Support TW finance Director on Global Strategic Productivity initiatives and system implementing in Taiwan market: ie. P2P (Procurement to pay) full launch since July 2015. Finance Stewardship on P2P with responsibility of all training and coordination through the project team
Function Specific Activities:
Financial management: Co-work with local Finance Manager, CPS and RFC/SH for shipment finalized and billing. Ensure deliver RE shipment target, flag R&O if any immediately
Financial management: Lead Beverage Base (BB) planning process, work with Bottler on 6 months rolling FC to ensure BB DSI days meet KO's requirement from time to time and minimize OOS or slow moving beverage base in CPS/Bottler.
Logistic and Supply Chain: Work with SRA and Technical to ensure all shipment documents have been prepared ready for customs clearance. Flag issue to CPS/SRA/Technical if foresee potential challenge from TFDA to minimize the BB import difficulty and speed up clearance.
Logistic and Supply Chain: Aggressive coordinating SRA/Technical/CPS/Supplier/Agency to identify tariff number, tax rate and specific import regulation for new products launch. Shorten the BB lead time to meet NPD launching schedule.
Logistic and Supply Chain: Involvement in Ingredient Supplier management and manage BB cost and participate pricing negotiationTax: Responsible for local tax, i.e. bi-month VAT filing, W/H tax for overseas payments and work together with FM on corporate income tax filing. Co-work with GB$F to ensure proper internal control and follow company policyMarketing Finance: In charge Marketing Finance, take the MEC role to manage and control marketing expenditures. Ensure brand team manage ATL via MEM smoothly, meet all reporting deadline/accuracy RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 7-8 years accounting and business planning / Logistic & Supply Chain experience.
- CPA firm working experience is plus.
- SAP power user and strong skill in Excel/Power Point.
- University/Bachelors degree
- Major in Accounting/Finance
- University/Advanced degree - Preferred
- Fluent English oral and written skills are required
Years of Experience:3-5 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.