Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
Function Specific Activities
Provide technical advice for customers, business partners and Company associates in order to teach, provide expertise or validate equipment/parts or processes.
Research and resolve issues for customers, business partners and Company associates in order to expedite service, installations or orders using information systems (e.g., KO systems, FedEx or UPS databases).
Communicate status of work to appropriate parties in order to keep them informed and involved.
Receive record and respond to customer or consumer inquiries/feedback using database tools and documented best practices in order to provide improved service performance and/or to capture and report data to internal/external users.
Select data and create queries in order to enhance supplier/client/customer data reporting.
Manage and monitor installation scheduling, exchanges, parts buy-backs or removals of equipment or other assets by Project Coordinators using Coca-Cola information systems, supplier networks and agent contacts in order to meet customer expectations.
Interface between field teams and The Coca-Cola Company to determine optimum project resource allocation in order to ensure customer satisfaction during conversion processes.
Prepare Q&A, talking points or position statements to ensure the use of Company-approved language in communicating with all audiences in order to maintain consistency and accuracy of communications.
Software Applications: Knowledge and use of technical software applications appropriate to the specific work activities. (e.g., Basic Company Applications, OPS, SAP, Thirsty, Quick Base, Crystal Reports, SPPS, and SharePoint)
Service Fulfillment: Knowledge of supplier fulfillment capabilities to meet customer and internal requirements. Ability to build system capability and capacity to ensure service is provided effectively, timely and efficiently.
Customer Care: Knowledge of the Customer Care's software systems, capabilities and processes.
Business Activity Processes: Ability to establish and define processes, and continuously monitor and improve processes to facilitate the execution of business activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Influencing, leadership, collaboration, teamwork, strong communication skills, presentation skills, process and project management
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in process improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking and innovation
- Problem solving, decision making, and critical thinking
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Task oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Two years of related work experience preferred
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.