Position Overview:Supply Chain Planner III will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the production master schedule for multiply production facilities that meets all demand requirements and maintains inventory levels to meet customer service targets. Also is knowledgeable and can perform the duties of purchasing of full goods and distribution requirement planning. Leads a team of 3-5 individuals to maintain production across multiple sites.
Function Specific Activities:
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities (Top 5-8 core responsibilities)
- Lead a team of regional planners as an active participant in the planning process. This could include production planning, deployment planning, purchasing, or any other supply planning function. Proficiency in SAP is requirement to perform these functions.
- Mid-Term Capacity Planning: Analyze Line/Labor/Warehouse capacities and design an executable plan to meet demand in coordination with the other Planner 3s in the region.
- Detailed Line Scheduling: Develop sku level production schedules sequenced for efficiency and cost control to meet demand.
- Manage service levels and navigate any disruptions that could affect inventory and potential out of stocks.
- Manage warehouse capacities by coordinating with the region planning team and cross functional partners.
- Full accountability for development of team members (P2's)
- Lead daily regional level calls to drive planning and operational continuous improvement by addressing process gaps and root cause failure with cross functional partners.
- Lead monthly calls with production center department leaders to lay out mid-term capacity plans.
- Lead weekly calls with production center department leaders to lay out the detailed line schedule plans.
- Ad hoc analysis as needed for individual projects.
- Minimum Required: HS Diploma
- Preferred Level: Bachelor's Degree
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum Required: 3-5 years of manufacturing plant experience or planning. Experience with DRP and Purchasing of Full Goods
- Preferred Level: ASPICS certifications, Prior management skills
Functional Skills: Top 3-5 critical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP
- Strong analytical skills and have the ability to work with mathematical concepts
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.