Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
This position will report to the Inventory Manager. Responsible for the supervision of a team of Associates in the delivery of safe and efficient warehouse operations to include truck loading/unloading, full-goods storage and raw materials sourcing for production.
Function Specific Activities:
- Lead shift warehousing operations while delivering key performance indicators (safety, quality, service and cost).
- Manage warehouse, shipping and inventory teams on the assigned shift. Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Monitor the warehouse operations; makes periodic checks and adjusts equipment or work practices according to standard operating procedures to ensure safety, quality and customer service are not being compromised.
- Ensures equipment pre-trip inspections are completed and that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Work with the Production, Quality and Maintenance Supervisors on shift to ensure cooperation and alignment exists to drive overall shift objectives daily.
- Manage overall product quality to ensure all standards and specifications are maintained.
- Ensure Associates understand and are delivering performance per the prescribed KPI Targets.
- Ensure that Safety, Waste and/or GEMBA walks are completed multiple times per shift be a highly visible leader that is connected to his/her team Responsible for Associate moral on assigned shift
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Supply Chain degree preferred. 3+ years supervising or leading teams a plus Warehouse experience in a manufacturing plant preferred.
- Has worked with SAP ERP systems desired
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma or other Continuous Improvement practices Familiarity with manufacturing environment.
- Requires experience managing people and performance metrics.
- Strong computer and database application skills.
- SAP and WMS systems knowledge desired
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.