Position Overview:It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.:
Provides Shopper Marketing SME support for our customer. Builds strategic relationships with key marketing and merchant personnel. Leads Collaborative Business Planning Growth Shopper Strategies. Forward Planning for Company's Primary Engagement Center with Customers - KO Lab & Shopper Experience Innovation Center. Advances Coca-Cola Company Contoured Solutions in collaboration with our customer. Advances key shopper marketing platforms and capabilities supporting the growth strategies- e.g., messaging, in-store media. Creates compelling Path to Purchase plans (pre - digital, shop - merchandising materials and post - social) to support the designated platforms. Leverages meaningful shopper marketing budgets to ensure positive return on investment for the customer and TCCC. Leverages meaningful value added media and bottler resources to support our path to purchase plans driving a positive ROI for all.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Advances key shopper marketing capabilities
- Provides Shopper Marketing SME support for top customer engagements
- Advances key shopper marketing capabilities - e.g., messaging, in-store media (being in touch with emerging marketing techniques and tools like online coupons
- Cultivates internal and external relationships to enhance shopper marketing capability across KO system
- Serves as resources for Channel Shopper Marketing Lead in advancing Channel Shopper Marketing Capabilities
- Stewards internal cross-channel learning/opportunities and operating routines - internal best practices, external best practices/speakers
- Leverages insights to determine shopper strategies
- Aligns on key shopper marketing platforms and initiatives
- Sells key initiatives and responsible for activating shopper P2P
- Organizational effectiveness - lead sessions with team to enhance effectiveness and employee engagement on on-going basis
- Employee engagement - seek out opportunities to enhance employee engagement
Education Requirements: Minimum Required Bachelor's Degree Preferred: MBA or other graduate degree
Related Work Experience:
- 5 years' experience, preferably in the consumer goods/beverages industry
- People leadership/management
- Leadership across multiple customers
- Experience in Developing Shopper Marketing Strategies and Plans
- 7 years' experience, preferably in the consumer goods/beverages industry
- Extensive Marketing and Sales Experience (particularly in area of Shopper Marketing)
- Customer/Sales management experience
- Brand management experience
- Planning experience; strategic thinking (forward-looking vision and anticipating of future needs)
- Proven track record for delivering sustainable result
- Collaborating with brand/category teams and other key internal/external stakeholders; effective in influencing wide variety of stakeholders, particularly in situations where Commercial leadership may have accountability for doing the work but may not have control over all decisions impacting the work
- Effectively communicates & builds relationships at all organizational levels
- Strong change management capabilities
- Propensity for creative problem-solving and opportunity identification (to improve service to rest of business/customer engagement)
- Experience building and monitoring annual business plans
- Shopper insights, category management and shopper marketing experience
- Demonstrated reputation for customer engagement with ability to drive mutual business results
- Experience/comfort establishing external relationships - e.g., w other CPG companies
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.