Position Overview:A career at Coca-Cola South Pacific is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It's more than working for the global beverage leader; it's an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world. From our product portfolio to the planet itself, we offer you not only the chance to build a successful career -- we offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world.
As a global icon and keeper of the world's most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of Coca-Cola South Pacific.
We are looking for a Franchise and Commercial Director who will directly work with the South Pacific Business Unit President. The Franchise & Commercial Director, Australia provides franchise leadership for the Coca-Cola System in Australia and works closely with the Australian Bottler, Amatil to achieve system volume, net sales revenue, profit and share objectives. The role is critical in bridging the gap between the Marketing and Strategy & Insights input to drive Bottler execution in the market with a view to inform and shape actions on either side.
Function Specific Activities:
This role also is responsible for developing and leading the implementation of key capabilities for Revenue Growth Management (RGM), Customer Management and best in class commercial practices e.g. execution and pack price architecture
- Jointly develop of the Long Range strategic plan for Australia in collaboration with Amatil through a joint planning process.
- Leverage global best practice and sharing from within the Coke System e.g. Global The Coca-Cola Company, Amatil, other bottlers
- Contribute to global thought leadership in the areas of Franchise & Commercial
- Develop Franchise, Customer and Commercial Capability and talent (RGM, RTM and SFE).
- Lead and develop our Digital Commerce Capability and continue to act as support in the development of our Digital Marketing and Data & Analytics capability
- People Leadership and development
- Capability and talent development
- Accountable for target setting and results delivery of team:
- Franchise & Commercial
- Marketing Operations
This role will also be required to support:
- the development and execution of the annual business plan. Re-plan as necessary to deliver expected results. Identify synergies across the region that increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Developing relationships and representing the system with governments, NGOs, agencies, trade and industry bodies to manage value based and strategic “win-win” relationships.
- our role in driving innovation - where and how we will innovate.
Responsible for a team of 13 including 6 direct reports
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPENTENCIES / SKILLS
- Strategy or commercial management experience with a demonstrated results leadership experience.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- People Management
- Commercial and Financial acumen.
- Digital literacy
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
15+ years of experience in FMCG with proven track record of delivering results
30% - 35%
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.