The Manager, Master Data Management, is a process and solution expert in the Coca-Cola North America (CCNA) Business Unit, Data & Analytics area. This position works with business and IT partners to understand business initiatives and requirements; provides input to development of IT strategy, plans and roadmap; that successfully enable analytics solutions using business data to describe, predict and improve business intelligence capabilities.
This position is required to understand, translate, and document complex business requirements to enable design, development, and implementation of IT solutions. The manager leads and manages multiple IT projects or process/work stream(s). The position manages scope, timelines, resources, communications, and budgets. It also maintains positive and trusted working relationships with all business and internal stakeholders. This includes senior leadership from business and IT.
Project Management and Deployment (20%):
- Engages and partners with Project Managers and deliver partners to:
- Develop program/project plans and manages team(s) to ensure timely and accurate execution using established delivery methodologies.
- Implements and executes disciplined management routines that drive results.
- Develops and manages project budgets and rolling estimates and proactively manages issues and risks associated with the budget.
- Ensures appropriate staffing levels across projects.
- Oversees and direct team's project deliverables to ensure timely and accurate execution.
- Skilled at driving results with third party (consultants, legal, etc.) partners.
- Anticipates obstacles and problem solves preemptively while effectively managing conflict and risk
- Implements continuous improvement through measurement and optimization.
- Develops productive working relationships with client area, cross-functional teams and/or groups.
- Drives results and influences others across all areas of the Company
- End-to-End solution delivery and deployment
- Measure actual benefits compared to the original Program/Project business case
Client Relationship Management (15%):
- Partners with our business clients to understand their IT needs
- Maintains positive and trusted working relationships with all business and internal stakeholders
- Partners with business project leader to jointly deliver the solution
- Provides input into multi-year IT Roadmap
- Serves as a subject matter expert in planning solutions and capabilities
Process and Solution Management (60%):
- Business Process and Solution Specialist in the CCNA Master Data & Analytics area.
- Leads business requirement gathering workshops.
- Models functional master data & analytics solutions, work closely with the technical architecture team in delivering an overall solution
- Develops and refines functional approach, data flow, and data mapping design requirements to create functional specifications that support those requirements
- Expert at driving out detailed business requirement and documenting in business terms
- Promotes shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows
- Analyzes requirements, business processes and solutions and recommends improvements that drive Business and IT productivity and improve customer service.
- Partners with IT Architect to ensure IT solutions are current and stable
- Partners with IT delivery teams to drive innovative solutions by staying current with IT technologies and industry trends.
- Stay current and aligned with Coke One North America solution.
- Establish partnerships with other bottlers to share best practices and learnings
People Management (5%):
- Manages and mentors project team members
- Onboards and manages external resources (onshore/offshore) where applicable
- Agile or JIRA or VersionOne
- SQL Server (or related) data analytics skills
- AWS (or other cloud platform)
- Effective people and project management skills, including ability to lead projects through the system development lifecycle methodology
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and facilitate group meetings to drive desirable outcomes and decisions
- Prior experience with Master Data Management, Data Integration, & Enterprise Information Management
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage effective working relationships within an organization and across multiple business and IT stakeholders
- Ability to proactively engage others and influence outcomes across multiple stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated understanding of the financial consequences of decisions, the economic value for the system, and acting as an owner of the business and making decisions that ensure long-term value
- Makes effective decisions in a timely manner and escalates issues as appropriate
- Strong understanding of information technology systems, standards, and architecture
- Prior experience using Informatica master data software package, and/or other MDM applications.
- PMP, BA Certified, Six Sigma
Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Multiple implementations with leadership accountability for 1 or more functional areas
- 5+ years' experience in functional area (business process) and managing IT programs and projects
- 5+ years' experience leading business requirements gathering workshops and documenting business processes and requirements
- 3+ years' related IT Project Management experience, including managing and developing resources
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.