Position Overview:This position has marketing oversight for one of the most critical pieces of business with McDonald's, TCCC most strategically important customer. Additionally, the North Asia geography includes 3 Tier 1 Markets (China, Japan, South Korea).
Function Specific Activities:
- Lead the business planning of North Asia consumer marketing strategies, co-create promotions and product launches and actively implement and steward global programs in alignment with the Business Development Director that maximize profitable, recurring growth and that increase the long-term ‘partnership' value of TCCC brands within the McDonald's system in his/her geographical area of responsibility.
- Work as an integrated part of the team to develop local programs in line with the global beverage velocity growth plan (including core brands (sparkling), non-carbonated beverages and innovative new products which meet changing McDonald's and TCCC consumer lifestyle needs);
- Play a leading role as subject matter expert in strategically selected projects such as delivery; leveraging a global asset, etc. And must steward best practices across the globe.
- Act as a liaison and steward the strategic marketing relationship with senior marketing stakeholders of McDonald's, TCCC BUs, and TMD across Asia Pacific, ensuring the integration and alignment of TCCC and McDonald's strategic priorities in the BPs, leveraging best practice, thinking, resources and capability to drive synergies and results.
- The successful candidate must be able to independently engage and influence Senior Customer and Company marketing leadership.
- Provide mentoring and leadership in the marketing area to the members of the team.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
- Preferred - 10 years business experience in fast-moving consumer goods organization; customer management exposure and experience; knowledge of his/her geographical area business environment; and an understanding of the complexities of both systems (McDonald's and TCCCC).
- Minimum - 10 years business experience. In depth understanding, knowledge and practical experience in consumer marketing (minimum 5 years).
Education/Qualifications: University Degree (Preference for Marketing concentration)
Language Requirements: English. Other languages are a plus
Years of Experience:10+ Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.