Position Overview:To ensure timely and accurate review, approval, and issuance of all Company Credit Cards which includes the Corporate Travel Cards, Purchasing Cards and Meeting Cards for TCCC employees. Responsibility includes decision to approve or cancel Company Credit Cards in compliance with Company's policies and procedures. Reconciliations of Card Providers to Travel Management Tool and Card Providers to G/L accounts. Identify reconciling items and take actions to resolve discrepancies. Involvement in projects as assigned.
Monitoring card activities, balances and follow-up with cardholder regarding outstanding issues. Maintain positive relationships with customers and apply customer service skills in a manner that defuses -emotional- customer interactions in both a verbal and written context. Work as backup for Credit Card Salesforce cases and team email boxes and elevate as needed to the appropriate team(s).
Function Specific Activities:
Assist with administration of all Company Credit card processes including Corporate Card, Purchasing Card & Meetings Card Programs for Corporate, North America, Canada and Puerto Rico. Interface with Credit Card Providers and Global Team Associates to deliver quality services to our clients.
- Review applications and issue cards to employees, per defined application process.
- Reconcile Company Credit Accounts including Purchasing Cards and Meeting Cards.
- Resolve Salesforce cases, triage issues and elevate issues as needed to Supervisor.
- Research and analyze past due American Express accounts to assist clients in reconciliation process, as needed.
- Review HR Termination against active cardholders list and cancel Company credit cards
- Review delinquencies of Company Credit cards
- Administer monthly aging delinquencies and follow-up notices
- Review cardholders lists to ensure only active Associates have active Company Credit Cards
- Maintain desk procedures for this role and update as scheduled per desk procedures.
- Maintain and save all original documentation received from cardholders and approvers to support issuance and activities related to card Programs.
- Recommend process improvements
- Analyst will need to communicate across all business units and with employees at all levels of management.
- Analyst must know the Global Corporate T&E Policy; the Global Purchasing Card & Meeting Card Policy; the Concur Travel Management Expense Management Tool. Analyst may be required to elevate to manager any questionable reported items for further review and must be able to document reasons for elevation.
- Analyst will need to be able to review and help manage the corporate card program and be able to terminate cards as needed.
- Analyst will also need to be able to elevate to appropriate management any items that are questionable in nature and be able to identify when someone is abusing an allowable expense. Ability to compare data from various data sources and identify and resolve inconsistencies or variances.
- Analyst will be expected to review and improve on any processes in place and advise where they feel improvements can be made or controls increased.
- All financial and accounting analysis, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Strong reconciliations skills
- Strong Excel skills,
- Ability to compare data from various data sources and identify inconsistencies or variances.
- Analytical skills and capabilities
- Attention to detail,
- Inquisitive mind-set
- Strong integrity and ability to handle sensitive situations discreetly
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Experience with Credit Card Programs
- Knowledge of finance controls
- Concur Travel and Expense
- Proficiency with SAP
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.