Position Overview:MyTravel Operations Analyst will support the day to day operation of the T&E, Purchasing Card and Meeting Card for US, Canada and Puerto Rico. Responsibilities include collaboration with card providers related to reconciliation of data. Communication with internal and external customers. To ensure timely and accurate review, approval, and issuance of Company Credit Cards which includes the Corporate T&E Cards, Purchasing Cards and Meeting Cards for TCCC employees. Responsibility includes to approve and cancel Company Credit Cards in compliance with Company's policies and procedures.
Monitoring credit card activities, balances and follow-up with cardholder regarding outstanding open issues. Maintain positive relationships with customers and apply customer service skills in a manner that defuses -emotional- customer interactions in both a verbal and written context. Work as backup of Credit Card Salesforce cases and elevate as needed to the appropriate team(s) for US, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Responsible for reconciliations of Credit Card Providers to Concur and Credit Card Providers to G/L accounts. Responsible to analyze the reconciling items and take actions to resolve discrepancies. Involvement in projects as needed. Support MyTravel team with reconciliation and accounting entries and IDOC failures processing that includes journal vouchers.
Function Specific Activities:
Assist with administration of all Company Credit Card processes including Corporate T&E Card, Purchasing Card & Meetings Card Programs for Corporate, North America, Canada and Puerto Rico. Interface with Credit Card Providers and Global Team Associates to deliver quality services to our clients.
- Daily Company Credit Card administration which includes but not limited to the support of the Corporate T&E cards, Purchasing Cards and Meeting Cards programs.
- Review applications and issue cards to employees, per defined application process.
- Educate employees on the proper use of Company credit cards, policy information and recommend changes to the Company Credit Card policies and processes.
- Inform delinquent card holders of past due balances appropriately, work with them to bring the pending balance up to date and reduce financial risk for the Company.
- Resolve Salesforce cases, triage issues and elevate issues as needed to Manager.
- Research, review and resolve email inquiries sent to Credit Card Team email boxes.
- Research and analyze past due credit card accounts to assist clients in reconciliation process, as needed.
- Review HR Termination against active cardholders list, validate active cards and cancel those associates no longer with the Company.
- Review delinquencies of Company Credit cards
- Administer monthly aging delinquencies and follow-up notices to associates and Direct Managers
- Review cardholders lists to ensure only active Associates have active Company Credit Cards
- Perform Credit Card analysis, claiming and follow up of associates balances as required. Review customer card statements, posts journal entries, payment, adjustments to reconcile credit card settlements
- Communicate with Credit Card Leads, MyTravel Team and Accounts Payables to provide observations and actions taken
- Maintain and save all original documentation received from cardholders and approvers to support issuance and activities related to P-card Programs.
- Reconcile Credit Card Transactions for T&E and P-Cards, analyze and investigate reconciliation items related the following reconciliations between others
- P-card and T&E Card against Prepaid Accounts for USA & Canada & Puerto Rico.
- Corporate Card Provider transactions against Concur
- T&E Card and P-Card transactions with SAP
- P-card accrual vs Concur ER pending in Concur at month end.
- Analyze and research pending items
- Assist MyTravel team with all adjustments that need to be recorded in SAP
- Perform general ledger activities such as journal entries for accruals or expense account reclassifications
- Prepare and record monthly closing entries and work papers in a timely and efficient manner as necessary
- Process all IDOCs failures in SAP as per System Instructions Globally for T&E and Purchases Cards
- Provide analysis to Ad-hoc requests
- Ensure compliance with Internal Control
- Maintain desk procedures for this role and update as scheduled per desk procedures.
- Recommend process improvements
- Analyst will need to communicate across all business units and with employees at all levels of management.
- Analyst must know the Global Corporate T&E Policy; the Global Purchasing Card & Meeting Card Policy and the Concur Travel Management Expense Management System. Analyst may be required to elevate to manager any questionable reported items for further review and must be able to document reasons for elevation.
- Analyst will need to be able to review and help manage the corporate card program and be able to terminate cards as needed.
- Analyst will also need to be able to elevate to appropriate management any items that are questionable in nature and be able to identify when someone is abusing an allowable expense. Ability to compare data from various data sources and identify and resolve inconsistencies or variances.
- Analyst will be expected to review and improve on any processes in place and advise where they feel improvements can be made or controls increased.
- They will also be expected to watch for spend trends and alert where suspicious transactions may be and help develop process to prevent it from happening.
- Bachelor's Degree, Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Strong general accounting skills
- Strong reconciliations skills
- Must have experience preparing journal entries and reports
- Strong Excel skills, Ability to compare data from various data sources and identify inconsistencies or variances.
- Salesforce, Concur Travel and Expense
- Proficiency with SAP
- Analytical skills and capabilities
- Attention to detail,
- Inquisitive mind-set
- Strong integrity and ability to handle sensitive situations discreetly
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Concur experience, Experience with Credit Card Programs
- Knowledge of finance controls
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.