Position Overview:As a chosen candidate you will focus on identification and implementation of CEE Portfolio strategy for new, innovative brands in Coca Cola and related categories. The main activities are:
Grow volume, profits, revenue, share and equity in the respective territory of the assigned category, through:
- Identifying and prioritizing the growth opportunities
- Adaptation, amplification, efficient and effective execution of all marketing projects in accordance with brand strategies and business plan activities
- Demonstrate Franchise Leadership by influencing and effectively working with the bottling partners, focusing on the right priorities
- Coordinating internal and external partners
Function Specific Activities:
Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
Strategic Thinking & Analysis, Brand & Business Planning
- Co-define key growth drivers and corresponding investment brand strategy with New Growth Manager
- Lead the thinking process of Business Plans to ensure development of innovative, solid and consumer driven business plans that will generate profitable volume growth for the system.
- Develop strategic brand communications (including advertising, promotion and media plans) via deep consumer understanding, KBI tracking and following global brand strategy guidelines.
- Ensure alignment with senior management and bottler.
- Focus on driving scalable ideas, synergies and marketing productivity at all touch points.
- Complete analysis of consumers' habits and attitudes across all consumption occasions to capture volume and revenue growth and drive the selection and development of marketing assets that best fit with consumer needs to grow brand equity through associative imagery
- Develop integrated marketing programs that leverage key brand concepts to differentiate the brand from the competition while capturing mind-share and increasing purchase intent
Implementation and Execution
- Development and execution of 3-year BP (opportunity selection, strategy development, innovation pipeline, leadership of program development and execution) to deliver Long term targets
- Work with IMC team, franchise operations, technical, finance and other multi-functional partners, and bottling partners to execute brand and business plans with excellence.
- Work with 3rd party agencies such as creative, promotion, sampling and media for best in class execution of brand plans
- Work with the bottler to plan and execute plans targeting the shopper
- Track and evaluate the results of marketing initiatives to identify learnings and improvement areas.
- Suggest allocation and relocation of brand marketing budget within the category / market.
- Manage the brand budget/P&L driving it towards business priorities and aligning it behind central big bets.
- Work very closely with the BU Marketing team to ensure that brands plans meet local needs and requirements.
- Lead a continuous stream of innovation pipeline for the trademark including product, package, communication and experiential
- Working closely with our bottler, in particular trade-marketing and commercial teams to ensure an aligned approach across the system.
- Act as a liaison with BU and Global multi-functional partners for initiative management and strategic alignments - being the owner of the brand on the local front.
What you need to be scusesful:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Brand or Customer Marketing Experience
- P&L Management Business
- Strategic thinking and planning.
- Project management skills.
- Fluency in oral and written communication, information management and negotiation skills.
- Results orientation.
- Creative thinking.
- Proficient in marketing research tools, especially qualitative and quantitative studies.
- Must be able to brief and give feedback to research department and agency personnel.
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.