As HR Intern you'll have the opportunity to apply your academic curriculum to real-world situations and to gain a variety of experiences across the HR operational function which will help you to develop your skills and competencies in this field. You will learn about our operational model, our processes and you will experience our great Coca-Cola culture. During the internship you will be responsible for providing local HR support to Coca-Cola Business Unit in Austria, Switzerland, Hungary and Czech Republic working closely with colleagues from our Associate Services Center based in Warsaw.
- Employee Records Maintenance: Create and archive HR files in accordance with legal regulations, and ensure a classification and identification process for access for auditing purposes as needed; conduct relevant internal audits of the files
- Local HR admin support: support locally required HR admin activities, including HR documents preparation, time & attendance tool administration, distribution of HR documents
- Wet Signatures: Obtaining wet signatures for contracts and other HR-related documents in Austria, against the chart of authority
- Education and Support for Employees: Educate associates on the Associate Services Operation model to ensure that they are confident in using the HR tools and processes.
- On-boarding: Collect all necessary documents from new hires and make sure the documents have been filled in and signed as required by the local rules or legislation. Organize and deliver an on-boarding session for new hires regarding local rules, local benefits, HR support model etc.
- Separations: Support local separations process for any required local activities in close cooperation with Separation Analyst, ER and other Associate Services functions. Oversee and ensure the separation checklists are gathered and sent to respective HR team prior to the final separation date.
- Support Interns and Working Students Programs: Support the process for intern recruitment
- Support Temporary Staff: Provide administrative support of temporary staffing in close cooperation with external agencies, HR Coordinator and managers.
- Associate Experience Center support: Collaborate with Associate Experience Center in Warsaw and other global/regional teams to support deliver of HR services to associates in respective Business Units
What you need to be successful
- Have completed or are on the verge of completing Bachelors' Degree in Human Resources / Social Sciences or a related field
- German and English (oral and written) communication fluency is essential
- Willingness to pursue a career in HR
- At least basic knowledge of Austrian labor law
- Focus on timely and consistent execution with quality, strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Curiosity and continuous learning and process Improvement mindset and delivery
- Continuous networking with colleagues and clients
- Cross-cultural sensitivity
- Previous HR experience will be an advantage
- Good Hungarian communication skills (oral and written) will be an advantage
- Drive Innovation
- Collaborate with System, Customers and Key Stakeholders
- Act Like an Owner
- Inspire Others
- Develop Self and Others
For this position we offer a full time salary of EUR 1.955 gross per month based on the "Kollektivvertrag der Nahrungs- und Genussmittelindustrie".
If you are interested in being part of our team, please submit your English CV and a short motivational statement as a PDF document.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.