Position Overview:At The Coca-Cola Company, our people have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula?
Procure to Pay Service Center Representative
Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Answer incoming calls, emails, and faxes from clients (internal KO requestors and external suppliers) to resolve Accounts Payable and Procurement inquires, problems, and issues. Requires the ability to research and extract data from the TCCC Financial Systems to troubleshoot problems and provide information.
Function Specific Activities:
- Answer phones, voicemails, and email inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Provide personalized customer service at the highest level.
- Research escalated accounts payable (including internal expense reports), and procurement issues using available system resources. Includes payments made, purchase orders, goods receipts, vendor records, payment deductions, open and closed invoices, check remittance, and discrepancies.
- Follow-up with clients, ensuring all requests are appropriately and thoroughly resolved in a timely manner, and that the solution is received and acceptable to the client.
- Document calls, tickets, resolution, status, and escalations in existing databases (call logs and reports).
- Perform analyses on extracted data to audit and identify unusual activity (i.e. duplicate payments or vendors, significant or large transactions, etc.).
- Meet all assigned Service Level agreements.
- Special projects as assigned.
What you can expect
- Opportunity to work with a young and energetic team.
- To gain experience in working and collaborating with diverse and multi-cultural team across the region.
What you need to be successful
In order to be successful in the role, you must have at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in providing excellent customer service
- Bachelor's degree
- Financial system experience, including queries and data analysis, preferably in SAP.
- Experience in an Accounts Payable environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must.
- Drive Innovation
- Collaborate with System, Customers and Key Stakeholders
- Act Like an Owner
- Inspire Other
- Develop Self and Other
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
This job opportunity is offered for employment by Servicios y Productos para Bebidas Refrescantes SRL.
Years of Experience:1-2 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.