Position Overview:The purpose of this position is to provide analytical support to the Enterprise Data Work Stream Core team for Project Contour (description below). It will design, produce, interpret and communicate analysis on master data, transaction data, data lineage and hierarchy related data in support or the Customer Domain of the Contour program.
Function Specific Activities:
- Provide advanced analytical support to Customer Domain workstream leads
- Provide SME knowledge of master data system table structures, interfaces, source system platforms, IT protocols/SOPs, governance/maintenance processes, and technologies
- Consult with both IT and master data internal and external clients to interpret tool, data and/or system requirements as well as to obtain data or develop data structures
- Utilize project management routines/methodologies as needed to ensure consistent delivery of master data solutions, tools, reports, data, etc in support of strategic initiatives
- Structure master data solutions utilizing industry standards
- Steward regular master data performance communications and resolve master data issues
Project Contour is the large-scale business transformation initiative supported by enabling technology (SAP S4/HANA) that will improve how we operate, provide insights and support our growth ambitions.
There are six focus areas of this transformation.
- Data: Building the infrastructure for optimizing our enterprise data structures and governance of data covering master data and transactions as well as advanced analytics.
- Billing, Accounts Receivable, and Reimbursements (BAR): Delivering new and modernized tools and processes for the global Billing, A/R and Reimbursements processes.
- Logistics and Manufacturing: Addressing the manufacturing needs of the company.
- Other work streams to be supported: Marketing Expense Management (MEM), Core Finance, Source to Pay and Technology & Integration.
- 5-7 years of work experience in an analytical, finance, or operational field
- Experience with basic reporting tools such as Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, etc
- Experience with project management
- Must be able to work within a team environment.
- Beverage or CPG industry experience
- CCNA Foodservice Experience
- Knowledge of master data and hierarchies
- SAP, Teradata, Informatica, or other relevant information system experience
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.