Position Overview:The Business Systems Analyst III will be responsible for a full range of activities working with IT, business partners and third party stakeholders supporting CCNA Billing for Project Contour. The BA III will manage multipe facets of project management with a high degree of complexity and scope. This position is required to understand, translate, and document complex business requirements to enable design, development, and implementation of IT solutions. The BA III will build relationships and have direct access to senior leaders so they can assist with the evolution of the IT Roadmap and strategy for the CCNA Billing solutions.:
The Business Systems Analyst III is responsible for a full range of activities working with IT, business partners and third party stakeholders. A BA III manages multiple programs and/or projects with a high degree of complexity and scope. This position is required to understand, translate, and document complex business requirements to enable design, development, and implementation of IT solutions. The BA III will build relationships and have direct access to senior leaders so they can assist with the evolution of the IT Roadmap and strategy for their areas of expertise.
The Business Systems Analyst III will provide expertise in a variety of technologies, applications and systems while using common project execution methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and/or Scrum.
The Business Systems Analyst III Key Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage projects to ensure timely and accurate execution
- Implement and execute disciplined project management routines that drive quality results
- Complete project documents required for SDLC compliance or approval
- Manage project budgets and rolling estimates
- Partner with business project leader to jointly deliver the solution
- Maintain positive and trusted working relationships with all business and internal stakeholders. This includes senior (VP) stakeholders from business and IT
- Partner with business clients to understand their overall business strategy and IT needs
- Organize and lead requirement gathering workshops and document business requirements
- Serve as a subject matter expert in multiple business process and/or application areas
- Continuously update knowledge regarding industry best practices in area of expertise and drive adoption
- Provide direct input into the multi-year IT Roadmap
- Prepare Functional Specifications and Design documents
- Perform system configuration or administration
- Define system controls and security requirements aligned with company standards
- Serve as liaison between users, vendors, and technical groups to resolve complex issues
- Build test plans, Use and Test Cases and perform system testing utilizing these tools
- Plan and execute User Acceptance Testing and obtain user sign-off
- Evaluate new releases of software from vendors
- Communicate and reinforce standard business process concepts and methodologies
- Recommend system or process enhancements
Competencies and Skills:
- Proficient people and project management, including proven ability to successfully lead projects through the system development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology
- Proficient at identifying risks and develop mitigation plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentations skills
- Proficient at prioritizing tasks and directing resources accordingly
- Proficient at bridging the gap between information technology and business clients
- Proficient at developing and managing effective working relationships within an organization and across multiple business and IT stakeholders
- Strategic thinking and strategy development
- Expert in utilizing common project management tools - MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint etc.
- Proficient at developing and managing project budgets and rolling estimates
- Proficient at leading and facilitating group meetings to drive desirable outcomes and decisions
- In-depth understanding of information technology systems, standards, and architecture
- Makes effective decisions in a timely manner and escalates issues as appropriate
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems, or a related field. PMP and/or BA Certified or equivalent experience preferred.
- Managed multiple programs or projects with a high degree of complexity and scope
- Multiple implementations with leadership accountability for multiple functional areas
- 7+ years' Business Analyst experience in functional area (business process) and managing IT projects or processes/work streams
- Project Management - successfully utilizing accepted methodologies to lead projects/teams to completion
- Collaboration (specifically between IT, business functions, vendors, etc.)
- Strategic Thinking and Strategy Development
- Prioritizing Multiple Deliverables, Ensuring Execution
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.