Position Overview:Our Warsaw based P2P Service Center team is a diverse, young and agile team with members from different countries, backgrounds and with fluencies in various languages. We are structured in 2 teams serving client groups in Europe, respectively in Eurasia and Africa. Our main responsibility is to act as a single point of contact as well as the face of our Center toward all Coca-Cola associates and external vendors e.g. agency partners following up on the status of their accounts payable (AP) or procurement related items, investigating root causes, troubleshooting issues and maintaining a smooth information flow regarding P2P processes with parties involved. We are proud to say that ~80% of incoming queries are being resolved by our team due to our unique position within the overall P2P team which provides us with a great overview and understanding of the end-to-end processes.
As P2P Specialist you will resolve AP and Procurement queries and issues, as well as research and extract data from the Coca-Cola financial systems to troubleshoot problems and provide information to internal clients and external vendors via email and phone. In this role you will have the best line of sight of our end-to-end processes in AP and Procurement which is the basis for further development within the Company.
Function Specific Activities:
- Research escalated accounts payable (including internal expense reports) and procurement issues using available system resources. This includes payments made, purchase orders, goods receipts, vendor records, payment deductions, open and closed invoices, check remittance, and discrepancies.
- Provide personalized service on the highest level by answering incoming calls and email inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Follow-up with clients, ensuring all requests are appropriately and thoroughly resolved in a timely manner, and that the solution is received and is acceptable to the client.
- Keep a record of all the stages of handling the issue in existing databases.
- Perform analyses on extracted data to identify unusual activity (i.e. duplicate payments or vendors, significant or large transactions, etc.).
- Meet all assigned service level agreements (SLA).
- Participate is special projects as assigned.
What you can expect
- Being part of a diverse, energetic young team of professionals with great spirit and a lot of fun.
- Experience in a corporate shared-services structure.
- Possibility to gain experience in Operational Excellence processes.
- Competitive benefits package combined with development opportunities based on a good strategic starting point within the organization.
- Great location, close to the city center and metro station.
- Full time employment.
What you need to be successful
In order to be successful in this position, you should bring at least 2 years of experience in an AP and/or procurement environment where you gained a good understanding of the related processes, preferably in an international/matrix organization. Since you´ll be communicating with internal and external clients on a daily basis, fluency in English is an absolute must. Our team considers itself as obsessed by our customers´ experience, so you should be just as passionate about collaboration and providing great service as you are excited about AP and procurement.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferable in Finance and Accounting.
- Thorough understanding of AP and procurement processes, including automated 3-way match system.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Financial systems experience preferably in SAP, including queries and data analysis.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication and follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Problem solving capacity, ability to analyze issues and exercise good judgment.
- Stimulate process improvement by analyzing business processes and developing solutions that will boost performance and results.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.