Position Overview:Follows established procedures and guidelines to manufacture the organization's products according to production specifications and schedules; operates machines and production equipment safely and in accordance with instructions; monitors the quality of output to identify, discard or re-manufacture faulty products; maintains accurate daily production records. Individual contributor that works under limited supervision; applies subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
Function Specific Activities:
With minimum supervision, the associate must perform duties to ensure that machines and equipment are properly operated, maintained, and/or repaired when necessary. The Freestyle Production Technician will also be an integral part of the Safety, Quality, Operational, and Planning functions, and as part of this team, will be expected to have the following skills and competencies to perform at the expected level.
- 3years of mixing/batching experience preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED/equivalent job experience
- Available to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required. o Have good attendance and punctuality
- Takes initiative and has accountability for the quality and effectiveness of own work.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to safely operate a forklift and perform physical tasks including lifting and pushing/pulling (up to 55lbs)
- Demonstrated commitment to development of skills.
- Works well in a team environment, across functional boundaries
- Able to identify equipment and operational problems.
- Perform basic trouble shooting tasks High Level of Individual
- Work Days: Monday-Friday
- Available to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required.
- Must be able to work weekends**
- Inventory Cycle Counts o Proficient capability in computer software such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PP o SAP (P08).
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.