Position Overview:The HR Report Developer supports strategic operations and the Global People Insights & Reporting team by collecting, analyzing and managing data to provide key insights for actionable improvements. Acting as a key member of providing analytical rigor and technical expertise to produce fact-based summary information enabling improvement in people decisions.
Function Specific Activities:
- Triage and fulfill ad hoc report requests and chartered data-related projects
- Follow Best Practices, Standard Conventions and create well-documented reports
- Create and maintain Workday and Tableau dashboards
What you can expect
The position will be expected to:
- Develop new approaches to solve problems creatively
- Possess Familiarity with statistical modelling
- Produces Dashboards using team-standard software/updates and performs regularly scheduled maintenance; troubleshoots anomalies
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and suggest data source or visualization changes to HR systems to ensure effective electronic data storage, processing, and reporting
- Solicit input from key stakeholders to ensure system requirements are identified and considered before negotiating agreements
- Serve as a liaison between team, data owner and IT; Submission of tickets, validation and testing.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on data merging and visualization across multiple platforms.
- Develop, maintain and provide technical expertise in order to transfer knowledge, operating systems and other infrastructure components.
- Perform problem and trend analysis to identify and correct repetitive problems and increase overall report/dashboard delivery accuracy.
- Review existing dashboards for completeness and consistency in formula and/or regulatory databases, tracking systems, etc.
- Follows all internal data security/access control procedures to ensure appropriate access authorization to data
What you need to be successful
The ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, building strong partnerships with internal customers, while maintaining core reporting standards and corporate guidelines. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Workday Pro Reporting Certification (or 1-3 years' experience developing Workday reports or dashboards)
- 3-5 years' experience with Data Modeling and Advanced Visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI or similar platform)
- Technical expertise in subject matter expert on data merging and visualization across multiple platforms
- Programming/coding or Engineering acumen
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Statistical modeling
Advanced level of English
Years of Experience:3-5 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.