Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for leading the warehouse team in maintaining inventory system accuracy, data integrity, local level audit controls and inventory levels, supervision of warehouse personnel and managing shipping of incoming and outgoing materials. Responsibility for inventory for full goods and raw materials to include proper level of inventory, age of inventory, prevention of out of stocks.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes 1yr and 3 yr business plans supporting national/regional/local objectives including the development & implementation of strategies, processes & programs.
- Manages and develops warehouse team leads/supervisor and operators;
- Provides guidance and oversight for all plant associates; motivates, coaches and develops a diverse, high performing and engaged team to meet established goals and build organizational capability.
- Supports plant operations to produce quality products in a safe, efficient and profitable manner;
- Oversees and assists in the establishment, analysis, and submission of yearly departmental budgets.
- Creates and adheres to a work order planning and scheduling process;
- Manage plant level capital projects in conjunction with Project Managers.
- Maintains good working relationships with other organizational units in the plant; ensures compliance to company and regulatory policies.
- Manages and ensures department execution and planning of all full goods/raw material/ancillary item counts and reconciliation of inventory variances, Open purchase orders and inter-plant transfers, SAP Reconciliations, and inventory master data management of item SKUs and Raw Materials.
- Review and plan actions around trends of control failure
- Manages and ensures department execution of reconciliation of daily production confirmations, ingredient/packaging usage reports, and product disposition reports
- Manages audits of product movement, check out/in procedures, breakage write-off process, and product recover/destruction process.
- Management and responsibility for reporting out of stock risks
- Management and responsibility for ensuring raw material supply meets production demands, age of stock, obsolete materials
- Review interim storage types, age of stock reports, obsolete materials, run inventory cycle count reports, support year end physical inventory count, warehouse product traceability
- Review SAP transaction process to ensure data is accurately posted
- Review customer credits, returns, inter-plant transfers returns, and vendor returns, etc.
- Assist in material setup for production, shipping and receiving
- Train SAP end users as needed in SAP processes as needed
- Manages and maintains inventory compliance with Company standards and legal regulations (Coca-Cola Management Systems, SOX, Internationals shipments requirements)
- Provide support to the Finance Dept. to complete all required month end activities
- Generate daily / weekly / monthly reports from SAP to report past due inbound and outbound deliveries
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (5 Years Warehouse Management Experience)
- Minimum 3-5 years SAP systems warehouse/inventory and finance experience
- Knowledge of inventory management principles related to FIFO, LIFO, etc.
- Experience working with Warehouse Managed Systems and Ingredient Managed Systems
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- Working knowledge of specific supply chain capabilities, strategies and interdependencies.
- Working knowledge of basic elements of Good Manufacturing Practices in a manufacturing environment.
- 3+ Years of experience leading an inventory team in a manufacturing plant responsible for both Finished Goods and Raw Material Ingredient
- APICS Certification desired
JOB LOCATION AND WORK CONDITIONS:
- Work is performed in high-speed bottling, manufacturing, and warehouse environment.
- Work requires exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, working around moving equipment, tanks, heights, wet conditions, fumes, vibrations, dust, etc.
- Working hours must be flexible with the ability to work all shifts and extended hours as required.
- Personal protective equipment to include but not limited to steel-toed footwear, safety glasses, hearing protection and uniform requirements.
- Hoist, hand cart, hand tools, measuring instruments, equipment operations manuals.
- Cleaning equipment and chemicals.
- Train new associates
- Participate on Continuous Improvement Team
- Travel to vendor and other Company locations
- Delivering presentations
- Operate general office equipment, i.e., fax, copier, and supplies
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.