Position Overview:This position is a member of the Reimbursement Center of Excellence (COE) within
Coca-Cola North America Foodservice. This position will be a Budget Analyst supporting various members and levels of the Sales organization. This person will primarily be responsible for managing the Customer Reimbursement system and all associated analyses. This person will perform analyses of the customer payment scorecard to verify that funding/reimbursement is in compliance with the approved/contractual agreements that exist between The Company and the respective customers. To perform this role effectively, this position must maintain good working relationships across many levels of the CCNA organization, including the Finance team, Sales , Volume Team, PLUS, and Corporate Audit. Examples of other key responsibilities include:
a) lease and service billing profile updates in the Foodservice Billing system,
b) preparing and managing year-end Accruals,
c) on-going financial training and education to the Sales organization,
d) addressing auditor questions, as needed,
e) managing prepaids and lease revenue, and
f) providing various Sales and Management ad-hoc requests.
Function Specific Activities:
Function Specific Activities:
- Ensure that contracts with customers and bottlers are administered in compliance with the established terms of the agreement (e.g., performance requirements are achieved, payments are reconciled and paid in a timely manner).
- Develop and maintain information, administrative systems, and processes that create an adequate system of internal controls and help ensure the Company's financial results are recorded accurately.
- Conduct final check (e.g., check methodology, reasonableness, propriety of information) of financial material prior to distribution.
- Review inputs to verify that data entered is complete and accurate.
- Review methodology, inputs, and compliance with policies and procedures to ensure accuracy of reporting and data integrity for area(s) of responsibility.
- Provide financial information through downloading information or running reports for routine requests (e.g., brand contribution, profit and loss, DME, expenses).
- Identify and facilitate resolution of outstanding financial and operational issues or inquiries with appropriate HQ functions, field management, and/or Credit Union management.
- Manage and coordinate the ongoing communication, maintenance, and monitoring of standard data (e.g., volume, share) and performance measures.
- Calculate and fulfill financial commitments to external clients based on customer agreement.
- Identify and research data integrity issues.
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations. Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Lives the Values: Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
Chart of Authority. Knowledge of Corporate policies and procedures and local business environment in order to develop a local Chart of Authority.
Financial Policies and Procedures. Knowledge of the Company's financial policies and procedures including Standard Practices and
Procedures, Standard Accounting Codes, Reporting And Budgeting, Code of Business Conduct, ISSCOM, as well as internal policies and procedures specific to area of responsibility (e.g., controller's group, fountain, operations, manufacturing).
Forms and Report Completion. Knowledge and ability to complete a form or report accurately. This includes the ability to explain forms and data, understand input data, enter data into relevant system(s), and communicate results.
Filing. Ability to file source documents (e.g., journal vouchers, checks, CTM settlements) in a logical and rational manner.
Transaction Knowledge. Knowledge of and ability to understand business transactions (e.g., accruals, derivatives, benefit plans, marketing programs) and their corresponding accounting implications and/or actions.
Accounting Principles. Knowledge of and ability to understand basic accounting principles (e.g., debit and credit) around transactional processes.
Data Validation. Knowledge of and ability to understand and resolve data inconsistencies or variances. If relocation costs are not provided for this job, by submitting their profile and resume, candidates understand and acknowledge that The Coca-Cola Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.