Position Overview:It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our growing eCommerce team on the Walmart business. Minimum of 3+ years of expertise in selling and business development required, with experience in eCommerce and Digital Marketing a strong plus.
As an Account Executive, you'll need to be highly motivated, and very comfortable drawing insights from data. You should have the capability to lead change, develop people, and solve complex problems by thinking critically. You will also need to develop and successfully implement solutions to meet the operational process requirements and support the Coca-Cola systems business objectives and strategies.
The eCommerce Sales Account Executive will work closely with our Walmart US and Sam's Club US customer Sales leads and partner with the merchants across Walmart.com, Jet.com, and Samsclub.com to deliver an integrated omni-channel beverage portfolio offering to our customers.
The eCommerce Sales Account Executive will also work to integrate Coca-Cola's development pipeline to ensure that appropriate eCommerce innovations are commercialized within our customer's US Stores and Club businesses, drawing from both US and International best practices.
- Foster collaborative partnerships with eCommerce merchants, CCNA business leads, Shopper Marketing, Supply Chain, bottling ownerships, and global digital/eCommerce experts
- Develop and execute a customer focused, price/pack architecture that grows the online assortment for the entire portfolio in a sustainable, profitable manner
- Steward processes around pilots and agreements with our bottling system
- Build and execute a plan to grow the click n collect business
- Build Capability/Knowledge across the CCNA organization and advocate for the fields of eCommerce and Digital Marketing
- Support business plans based on knowledge/expertise/global insights to meet or exceed our Collaborative Business Plan objectives
- Improve our B&M selling advantage by driving retailer category growth and contributing to their category strategies.
- Collaborate with Demand planners to provide forecasting support ensuring products are being moved daily to ensure inventory availability for Walmart, Jet and Sam's Club warehouses
- Demonstrate data reporting and analysis capability (Margin Minder/Matrix) knowledge and develop actionable insights to improve business results
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field required, Master's degree preferred
- 3-5 years in relevant consumer goods industry or customer business development
- Demonstrate an interest and skillset suited to eCommerce and retail technology
- Minimum of 2 years in sales/marketing or operational experience with major accounts
- Strong analytical skills with experience combining disparate data sources to develop actionable insights
- Willingness to travel on the job
- Experience in with working with forecasting/demand planning for our retail customers
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of DSD or within the Coca-Cola system
- Have experience leading change and developing organizations
- People management experience (role will have a contracted direct report onsite with customer)
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.