Position Overview:Work closely with the Workforce and Quality Team as well as the Business Application Support Team to provide relevant analysis to teams using Genesys cloud based phone system.
Designs information systems that are appropriate for users' needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization's information systems architecture; analyzes information from system users to formulate the scope and objectives of the system; writes system and programming specifications; estimates the costs of system solutions; prepares project plans. Individual contributor that works under limited supervision; applies subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
Function Specific Activities:
Manage Customer Experience
- Serve as a consultant and data subject matter expert to the organization on significant matters relating to financial performance, information visibility, technical capabilities, and long-range goals & objectives
- Support Sales and Commercial leadership team in analytics and performance improvement strategy
- Provide project updates, and visibly inspect how our tools are being utilized
- Assist in the gathering of business requirements for technology solutions
- Consult with client and technology team to ensure project stays on track and clients' needs are met
- Provide timely status updates
- Provide Customer Support
- Understand your client's business process
- Provide insight and guidance on the ‘How' associated with solving a business problem
- Help define connection point between leading indicators, lagging indicators, and impact on business results (financial, customer service, safety, etc…)
- Drive accountability in process and data validation routines to ensure technology is enabling performance management
Analytics / Adhoc
- Prepare, analyze and distribute financial and operational reports to Sales & Commercial leadership
- Provide Low-to-Mid Level analytical support
- Partner with PRGM, finance, Value Management, and other support functions, such as master data, and IT in addressing information needs and in our efforts to generally enhance information availability across functions and ensure its relevance for managerial decision-making
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- MBA or equivalent CPA, CMA or similar designation
- 2-3 years of experience in an Analytical, Finance, or Sales & Commercial function
- Minimum 5 years MS Excel modeling, Access,
- 5-7 Years of Experience in a Sales & Commercial Analytics/Decision Support Role, or Finance Leadership Role
- MS Excel, Access,
- Exposure to web design concepts
- Access, Excel,
- PMP, Tableau
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.