Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better
Function Specific Activities:
Support all aspects of product Palletizing operation, including equipment setup, monitoring, and finished product receipt and put away into the finished goods warehouse. Also provides support for out bound customer shipments and inbound raw materials as required. Responsible for meeting company established criteria for quality, accuracy and service related to finished products going into the warehouse and outbound finished product to customers.
Function Specific Activities
- Ensure product received into the warehouse from the palletizer meets facility and company quality standards.
- Load and unload trailers in an accurate, safe, and prompt manner.
- Ensure quality product is shipped and received in compliance with facility Quality standards.
- Process shipments and receipts in accordance with Company standards
- Interpret loading and unloading documents, and document all product and material movements per guideline
- Complete documentation (pick tickets and changes, Bills of Lading, receiving documents, and checklists) with accuracy and efficiency.
- Assist in physical inventory counts.
- Able to demonstrate skill in safely and efficiently driving 6,000 lb. forklifts carrying up to 3,000 lbs. from heights of 1 ‘ to 30' in Rack System throughout the facility and unloading and loading trailers.
- Able to physically lift material 50 lbs. a distance of 10' or more.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCC Quality System.
- Perform required cleaning and sanitation duties to meet GMP standards throughout the facility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Take action to improve one's own knowledge and skills.
- Protect the confidentiality of company, supplier, and customer information.
- Comply with all Safety, Environmental, Security, and Good Manufacturing Practice policies.
- Comply with job procedures and supervisor instructions.
- Ensure the safety and security of self, coworkers, product, and property.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.