Position Overview:The plant-based position, will work with a maintenance technician to ensure the operation runs properly. The specialist will be required to conduct PM's, order parts, troubleshoot electrical and electronic issues and manage the plant's calibration program. Also, the position will manage small projects. This position is a 1st shift position , Monday - Thursday no weekends.
Function Specific Activities:
- Calibrate Equipment Setup and Implement PM/Predictive procedures for process control systems
- Responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventable and corrective maintenance to all equipment (pumps, HVAC, mixers, etc.) in the plant
- Ensuring all equipment throughout the industrial Plant is operating safely and at peak performance
- Will comply with all GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practice), safety and environmental standards
- Generate parts request to ensure adequate Inventory and maintain shop.
- Generate and complete work orders in MP2 system
- Manage plant calibration program
- Develop PM and calibration documentation
- Rebuild / Troubleshoot / replace Different Style Pumps, mixers and/or motors
- Request quotations for purchases of goods and services from current and potential suppliers
- Monitor and oversee small projects, supervise contractors, create and maintain weekly/monthly reports
Ability to assess gaps in design and performance of equipment
Education Requirements: 2 year Electrical / Electronic Degree or Military or Equivalent
Related Work Experience: 8+ years
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.