Position Overview:Manage warehouse operation to ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with all related standards
Function Specific Activities:
Function Related Activities & Key Responsibilities:
As a Warehouse Supervisor, you are responsible for overall warehouse operations to ensure smooth operations and compliance with all related standards (Quality, Environment, Safety, and Health) and local regulations including:
- Manage internal warehouses (shipping dock, cold room, ambient storage, reject room)
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Manage materials movement to ensure stock accuracy between physical stock and SAP system (receive, return)
- Maintains all related policies and procedures to ensure compliance with TCCC standards / local regulations
- Ensure forklift operators to be competent in operating forklift/crane, labeling
- Implement good record keeping for warehouse administration to ensure traceability. Maintain an orderly storage / receiving area and ensuring clear segregation between materials which status are unrestricted, on hold, and reject to avoid inadvertent shipment of blocked stocks.
- Ensures equipment in the area assigned is in working order and that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Continuous review of the warehouse operations to minimize both internal and external complaints, to solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement
- Manage overall package and product quality to ensure all standards and specifications are maintained.
As a People Manager:
- Improve team performance through training, job rotation, coaching & feedback
- Conduct high quality discussion on mid-year review, year-end appraisal of associates
- Support subordinates to fix issues related to HR, SAP, IT, pay roll, etc.
- Support manager to achieve objectives of production area
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years experiences in Logistics operations/management
- Previous leadership experience preferred
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.